Karl Marx vs. Bruce Patrick Brychek:

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: President George W. Bush's Speech:

Post by Pennyworth »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote: ...Assuming that many of you watched President Bush's speech last night about "his war," does anybody today think that we have anything close to a Democracy ?"We the people ..." have no power to stop the Military Industrial Complex."

NWO is here it is the precursor to armegeddon....the only way we can stop the order of things that are and hope for change to a 'braver new world' is to cut off the head of the serpent so to speak ; 'his power supply 'by way and means of boycotting certain banks, (Bof A is one), boycotting purchasing and driving gas cars. boycotting products sold to the public from the NWO manufacturers, stop eating chemically engineered and processed 'NWO' foods, stop buying on credit; we empower or dis-empower everytime we consume by our choices of purchases......
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Neil,

you make an interesting point that change can only occur through the democratic process by "hopefully" well informed voters. I think we may be too far gone for that to occur. If the american people want change and vote for it, the MIC just fixes the election to give them the hand picked winner that they want. The corruption runs so deep that even if a good intentioned candidate makes it past the election, the system is too corrupt to change. Oh every candidate has their little platform that they stand on to face te american voters but if you look close enough, its the same old crap repackaged in a different personality.
Neil Commenator

Post by Neil Commenator »

Tom - The ballot is only a part of it (thou a big one). Another part is our willingness to investigate and use this medium to communicate. The powers that be, that many of us in this forum believe pulled the stings rather than the triggers in Dallas, that are STILL pulling the strings can’t always hide. This can be seen in how the ‘Dulles – Bush – Oil – Cuban – FBI – CIA – Mafia – War / Money - Banking’ (etc.) circles are being lit up daily with the discoveries that Wim Dankbaar, and the Sheltons, Grodens, and Marrs of the world are bringing out to be seen.

These researchers and investigators are akin to the ‘new world warriors of the information age’ and their efforts and contributions can’t be overstated. That we are graced with the access to this information and can have a forum environment to further disseminate and connect dots brings further kudos them all.

It is getting easier and easier to call the bunk BUNK, and name names in the process. That may well be how we disentrench those Puppet Masters that had it so easy through the industrial age and the Cold War.

Following the money gets easier, and calling them on their lies is getting greater attention as well. The hardest part will be indentifying them so that as they scatter we can follow these cockroaches and parasites to hinder their resurrection behind another candidate at another election whose main concern is their masters' greed rather than bettering the constituency that elected them Maybe …… just maybe. Oh enough - all ready
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

tom jeffers wrote:I am ashamed of our "Lack" of leadership in the world. We were the good guys. I have tried to analyze it over and over again and I can really only see one scenerio where we can get our country back. We need to totally overthrow our entire government out and start over with the basic constitution of the united states as the building block. Anyone that has ever held public office will be forbidden to be elected or work for the government in any way. PERIOD! We need to throw out our money system and start printing our own money as the constitution allows and cancel all government debt to the "now defunct" federal reserve system. We need to pass a law that only US citizens can own property in the US and all foreign property owners that live abroad must give up their interest in any US property. We must make full restitution to the native americans in whatever way we can. (we can never restore the buffalo or the hunting game back nor can we un-molest the virgen lands) We need to get rid of the handouts and those that only want to bleed the system. (this includes the "out of work" politicians)Thye problem is that this is only a dream. We are too far gone I am afraid.

Jammin'post Jeffers..your latest post observation on Bruce is upsetting me though it is very important that you brought it up...
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

thanks paul, great minds think alike!
ChristophMessner

Re: Karl Marx vs. Bruce Patrick Brychek:

Post by ChristophMessner »

Dear Mr. Brychek, Platon/Aristoteles/Polybios said: Aristocracy is best, tyranny is worst. Tymocraty is second best, oligarchy is second worst. Polity is third best, democracy is third worst. Aristocracy / Tyranny = one good character (philosophical educated) ruler / one bad (selfish) rulerTymocraty / Oligarchy = one group of good ones with ideas / a group of only rich (selfish) onesDemocracy / Ochlocracy = all have a say and strive for the common good / all have a say and strive for themselvesPlaton also says that the probabilty for the good side to switch into the bad side is much higher than vice versa. So in the question of developing into good or bad of a political system of the USA all centers into the selfishness or not selfishness of rulers and people likewise. I see that the Constitution promotes pursuit of individual happiness, property, profit at the cost of the common and the true federalism too much. Federalism means that the states really do control the capital. The states have to become true states again with a right for their own money, army and trade, as far as is appropriate, but united in a same basic constitution which is a common value system directed into peace, sociality (limited poverty by limited richness) and duty tasks and levels for education and nature etc. The American idea of freedom as no-limits for the rulers is just still barbaric. Unless a people does not check that, it is still in the pre-european status. But the European and Russian and Chineses and African states are moving into the barbaric, too. So let's hope that the phoenix of enlightenment will rise out of the ashes rather sooner than later. Best wishes and greetings from Christoph Messner
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Gentlmen,I am a little confused.where does the term Democracy come from.Our nation was founded a Republic, quite a difference.I admit we have become a Democracy and a bit further.I think a big part of the problem is that most do not really know what form of government we are supposed to have.Or for that matter what a republic actually is.Had we retained our status as a republic we would not be in the condition we are today.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

KARL MARX vs. BRUCE PATRICK BRYCHEK:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Thursday
1:44 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Fellow Forum Members:

"We the people..."Do any of you feel in charge ?

Do any of you want to continue spending $ 20 billion dollars a month to bring Democracy
to Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan ?

Do any of you believe that that $ 20 billion dollars a month should be spent at home in
America 100 % ?

Do any of you believe the U.S. Veterans of all wars, despite our feelings about any particular
war, are treated fairly ?

Do any of you believe what we have been told about 09.11.2001 ?

Do any of you believe that we handled the bp Oil Tsunami appropriately from beginning to today ?

Are any of you satisfied with the Health Care System ?

Are any of you satisfied with the Educational System ?

Are any of you satisfied with the Social Security System ?

Are any of you satisfied with the creation and retention of jobs in America ?

Feel free to add you own points.

I just wanted to help get the ball rolling.

The answer that I keep coming up with to this pattern of things that "We the people..."
don't want is:

POPULATION CONTROL.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Dear Mr. Brychek, you are asking the right questions! May I add that the Vatican never was ruled in a democratic way and that instead there is Roman Canonic Right which is hierarchic topside down. My guess is that the Vatican/Jesuits are deliberately driving this world into collective hell to force mankind to change course. They probably think only real and effective nihilism teaches the right appreciation for being=God. Somehow they are right, but why not learning earlier, before going through hell? All the greetings from good ol Germany, Christoph
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think we are amiss when we do not consider the future. we know what has happened in the past and not to put it to work makes it a total loss.Every day I pause to think how amazed I was, and am, about how we all let Obama steal the election and at all the people I know who evidently voted for Obama. I am baffled at why anyone could support him. Blows my mind.Democrat or Republican does not matter. His associations and allegiances, his fundraising with 10 times the money to spend than his opponent supplied most likely illegally.I even lost acquaintances over trying to explain what was going on, but it also is hard to think about the fact that we really are offered no real choice, yes we vote but for who? does it really matter if is McCain or Obama? Are we naive enough to think they are there for us?I am also amazed at the opposition to Sarah Palin as a dumb ass idiot?Maybe we need a dumb ass idiot. Maybe we need someone who don't fit the mold. Not that she would have made any difference as VP and I don't know what would happen if she or Ron Paul were President? I like what Paul says but he is still part of the establishment and if elected would either go along for the ride or end up in a Zapruder film.Then are we going to be offered another Bush man from Texas, I can't get over how much Perry is like G.W., embarrasses me to think anyone could be swayed by that freak. So we have a choice of Perry or Obama? We will see.Who will you vote for? How can you make a choice? Ron Paul? I don't think so anyway if he is for real. I just do not trust any politician. He would either conform or be made into another Zapruer film.How many corporations are patriotic to the U.S.? damn few.