amazing

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: amazing

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

conspiracybuff wrote:oh dear, another John (just kidding). it wouldn't be the first time you hear the word blackmail in the scenario. the Paines asses are covered, de Morenschildt dead. they are indeed suspect, and in my mind, under studied.Absolutely! I hate to sound like some old lady who watches TV and points out who is lying and such, but I am a private investigator. My professional opinion, based on the context within with she made her statements...the circumstances and information we have, is that Ruth Paine is lying about Oswald. It's the way her eyes move and her facial expressions. It sounds hokie, I know, but just look at her talking about him. Would YOU trust her?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

conspiracybuff wrote:why couldn't Lee throw a Coke bottle at the limo? or perhaps, a Pespi would have been more appropriate. Nixon called Lee last second and told him to use only Pepsi to get the extra bonus, but poor Lee only got Coke.
ChristophMessner

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: just look at her talking about him. Would YOU trust her? Where can I watch her?
ChristophMessner

In any decent political system politicians must not have chairman positions in the economy. Probably some research on Zapata Petroleum would bring some more guys with drug dealer connections and Bush senior's phone number in the diary to daylight. Like all the guys who work for Carlyle and guarantee the drug flow from Iran and Turkey today ...
tpfleming

Post by tpfleming »

More evidence of Bush Sr.'s ties to the CIA come from the Bay of Pigs invasion in April 1961. Two of the ships supplied for the anti-Castro brigade came from Zapata Oil, Bush Sr.'s oil company. One of the ships was even named Barbara, after Bush Sr.'s wife. Zapata Oil merged with Penn Oil to become Pennzoil in 1963. Tim Flemingwww.eloquentbooks.com/MurderOfAnAmericanNazi.htmlhttp://leftlooking.blogspot.com
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 2786183why do you think his nickname is poppy? from smuggling heroin through the gulf coast via zapata oil. what a cozy setup.
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

did anyone see Poppy today at the inaguration? I heard he had some weird coonskin type Elmer Fudd hat going on and it was embarrasingly ugly. Course he is 117 years old so his Alzheimers is in full force! Tom, I agree on the new blood in here - it was getting a little stale I have to admit and I had only been here a few months. Some of these guys are posting machines. It took me a year to get close to 70 and some of them are 2 and 3 times more than that. Geez.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

If it wasn't for guys like bob, this place would have folded up.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Likewise Tom. You may not have posted as many times as I have, but when you did I know I checked out the post.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

if it wasn't for all the newcomers, this place would be silent. give Christoph, J Snow, Pasquale and others credit!