D Day is Coming - Treason will soon be Proven

SLAV

D Day is Coming - Treason will soon be Proven

Post by SLAV »

D Day is coming -Deep State Demonrats D Day is one day away

Trump has signed The Issurection Act and The Military will move in make arrestS and Investigate Voter fraud.

Trump has signed into Law Military Death Penalty to be Hanging or the Firing Squad or the Electric Chair.

I'm sure there will be Hundreds of Arrest

God Bless America, I am against Hangings, Firing squad and the Electric Chair, what i’m more afraid than the death Penalty is Election Fraud, Corruption in the MSM and censorship by big tech.

May God have Mercy on their souls, Because they have no Mercy for 90 million Americans and The President who won by a Landslide Victory .

What they have done is far beyond Treason there is not excusable.
SLAV

Re: D Day is Coming - Treason will soon be Proven

Post by SLAV »

1-11-2021
bspez

Re: D Day is Coming - Treason will soon be Proven

Post by bspez »

Trump is in hiding. He's fearful of indictments against him for insurrection when Biden becomes president. All of the Capitol demonstrators are being rounded up by the police and FBI. They will face long prison sentences. Trump will disavow their actions and try to save his own skin. He has already pledged a peaceful transition of power on national TV. He will do to them what he has done to all of his investors and business partners. He will run away and leave them to suffer the consequences. The rule of law will not be broken.