Neil Young (Living With War)

JFK Assassination
Bob

Neil Young (Living With War)

Post by Bob »

Neil Young's new album "Living With War" was released yesterday. It has an anti-war and anti-Bu$h theme. One of the cuts is "Let's Impeach the President". Neil was instrumental (no pun intended) in the surge of anti-war sentiment in the Vietnam era with songs like "Ohio". He's back at again. Thank God. Here is the link to listen to the album. Pass it around.

http://www.hyfntrak.com/neilyoung2/AFF23252/
Dawn Meredith

NEIL YOUNG (LIVING WITH WAR)

Post by Dawn Meredith »

...just think, the entire world is listening to this record now. Music has such power.

These songs are like a 60's flashback. "Living with War" is my favorite.

Dawn
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

...meaningful and insightful posts Bob and Dawn

...We The People ..We ARE the People of the United States

...the TIME to act is NOW...because tomorrow is promised to no one...

...Neil Young next to Dylan is also my favorite ...
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Tuesday
9:05 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

04.29.2006 - Bob Fox originally Posted and Circulated this powerful Headline and Supporting Material.

01.05.2021 - What are the musical reflections of today telling us ? "Where have all the flowers gone ?"

President Donald J. Trump started no new wars for 4 years, reduced current wars, and promised 4 more years of the same. First time in a long time. Will it be the last time for a long time ?

And "We the People..." have the Coronavirus fog of confusion and misinformation simultaneously developing w/ the ongoing saga of the 2020 Presidential Election Process.

In and around Chicago, Illinois car jackings, crime, drugs, murder, shootings, etc. are all up.

But crime is down in statistical analyses "We the People..." are told.

Sounds good...unless you're a victim !

www.heyjackass.com

Remember there are 3 kinds of Lies.
1. Lies,
2. Damn lies, and
3. Statistics.

Statistically Blue nose bags, 6 foot distancing, and quarantines w/ inoculations will statistically improve life's greatest danger...Coronavirus.

How's it working ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
bspez

Re: Neil Young (Living With War)

Post by bspez »

Well I am happy to have been wrong on a recent post. I supposed that the Republicans would retain control of the senate in order to keep division alive. Apparently not so. To me this proves democracy is alive and working. Georgia turned blue thanks to a coalition of minorities, young voters, Republicans who voted Democrat, and Democrats. Maybe it's time to realize the Emperor really has no clothes. Regarding covid, I personally know five people (4 in their 70's) who got it. The fifth was a man I knew at work for 27 years. He just bought a new retirement home with his wife a couple of months ago. He spent two weeks on a ventilator and died. I never knew anyone personally who died of the flu. I guess it's a moot point. But like the theories that Sandy Hook and 911 were just hoaxes, I think it dishonors those who died, those who are working for the people during this pandemic, to trivialize it and call it a hoax.