Any Deeper Skull & Bones Connections....

JFK Assassination
M.C.Newton

Any Deeper Skull & Bones Connections....

Post by M.C.Newton »

I was just wondering.. I thought back to the Zapruder film researched it a little and came to find that the rights to the film were purchased by LIFE magazine.

Then looking into LIFE I came to find that the founder/owner of LIFE was a man named HENRY LUCE (graduated Yale 1920). Then looking into Mr. Luce, I came to find out that he was a member of the notorious Skull & Bones.

Then I began reading into George H W Bush (Father Prescott graduated Yale 1917, also a Bonesman), who's involvement.. "everybody" knows is a member of the Order.

So anyway it just seemed odd to me that LIFE magazine would purchase this film soon after it was processed and pay an extraordinary amount of money for it (close to a million dollars in todays "money") and then just sit on it (aside from the 3 frames which were blown up into still photo's).

Then the theory that maybe this has implications of another angle of the cover up. I mean surely they realized that this film if made public and played publicly ad nauseum would draw the publics scrutiny and the public at large would maybe not swallow the Warren Commission's findings (perhaps a similar effect to the 9/11 truth movement that is out now).

So basically I was hoping that someone with more insight into the events of that day, might be able to give anymore info. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is an interesting article regarding this...

http://www.voxfux.com/features/skull_bones_treason.html

And here is a list of their membership...

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bones.htm
Bob

Post by Bob »

If you take a look at the list, you can see key figures in American history. Some MAJOR players. At the time of the JFK assassination, you had key players and Skull & Bones members like Dean Acheson who advised JFK to attack Cuba in the Cuban Missile Crisis. You also had Richard Bissell who was a key CIA figure. You also had Senator Richard Russell of Georgia who was on the Warren Commission. Speaking of the Warren Commission, you also had Allen Dulles and Gerald Ford (non-members) on it. Dulles was fired from the CIA by JFK and was very close friends with Prescott Bu$h. Ford, like Richard Nixon, was a Prescott Bu$h puppet that changed the area of the back wound on JFK to make the "magic bullet" theory plausable. Then you also had George H.W Bu$h (CIA), Prescott Bu$h (CIA/Banking) and the Harriman brothers, William Averall and E. Roland, who were Prescott Bu$h's banking partners. Remember the Federal Reserve issue when you think of the Harrimans.

Current Bones members of prominance are George "Dumbya" Bu$h, John Kerry, William F. Buckley and John Negroponte. Negroponte runs intelligence in the U.S. Hmmm.
Jim Harwood

Richard Russell

Post by Jim Harwood »

[quote="Bob"]If you take a look at the list, you can see key figures in American history. Some MAJOR players. At the time of the JFK assassination, you had key players and Skull & Bones members like Dean Acheson who advised JFK to attack Cuba in the Cuban Missile Crisis. You also had Richard Bissell who was a key CIA figure. You also had Senator Richard Russell of Georgia who was on the Warren Commission. Speaking of the Warren Commission, you also had Allen Dulles and Gerald Ford (non-members) on it. Dulles was fired from the CIA by JFK and was very close friends with Prescott Bu$h. Ford, like Richard Nixon, was a Prescott Bu$h puppet that changed the area of the back wound on JFK to make the "magic bullet" theory plausable. Then you also had George H.W Bu$h (CIA), Prescott Bu$h (CIA/Banking) and the Harriman brothers, William Averall and E. Roland, who were Prescott Bu$h's banking partners. Remember the Federal Reserve issue when you think of the Harrimans.

Bob,

Senator Russell wanted the Commission to add a footnote in it's report of his dissent. He wanted it public in the report that he did not agree with the single bullet solution.

The Kennedy assassination was not a domestic affair. It was ordered by the British oligarchy and carried out by their off shore assassination bureau Permindex.
Pennyworth

Re: Richard Russell

Post by Pennyworth »

Jim Harwood wrote:Bob wrote:If you take a look at the list, you can see key figures in American history. Some MAJOR players. At the time of the JFK assassination, you had key players and Skull & Bones members like Dean Acheson who advised JFK to attack Cuba in the Cuban Missile Crisis. You also had Richard Bissell who was a key CIA figure. You also had Senator Richard Russell of Georgia who was on the Warren Commission. Speaking of the Warren Commission, you also had Allen Dulles and Gerald Ford (non-members) on it. Dulles was fired from the CIA by JFK and was very close friends with Prescott Bu$h. Ford, like Richard Nixon, was a Prescott Bu$h puppet that changed the area of the back wound on JFK to make the "magic bullet" theory plausable. Then you also had George H.W Bu$h (CIA), Prescott Bu$h (CIA/Banking) and the Harriman brothers, William Averall and E. Roland, who were Prescott Bu$h's banking partners. Remember the Federal Reserve issue when you think of the Harrimans. Bob,Senator Russell wanted the Commission to add a footnote in it's report of his dissent. He wanted it public in the report that he did not agree with the single bullet solution.The Kennedy assassination was not a domestic affair. It was ordered by the British oligarchy and carried out by their off shore assassination bureau Permindex.

Hello,

I came to the conclusion that the hit was ordered by Federal Reserve banker Nelson Rockefeller. I DID read that the Bushes had bank accounts ( ballooned from war profits and acredited to banking lending to further Hitler's cause from Nazi Germany in Europe); filtered to other Euro banks and transferred to their American banks. Remember the patriarch Prescott on this one and please take notes.

The top of the heap is said to be the Rothschilds and the Rockefllers fall under them..Both are of German stock.

The US run by the Rogenflogger (original name before they changed it to make it sound more American) family did not want to get involved in Hitlers war UNTIL they found out that Hitler and his govenment were printing their OWN money...then it became DDAY!!!!

The Money was important the people were cattle. The government stole from these people then systematically murdered them some govenment some people running it..more on this later also update from the POpe coming up...
Pennyworth

Pope's visit to Auschwitz

Post by Pennyworth »

Pope Visits Nazi Death Camp
The German Benedict calls the trip 'difficult.' He meets survivors of the regime's atrocities.
By Tracy Wilkinson, Times Staff Writer
May 29, 2006

OSWIECIM, Poland — Pope Benedict XVI stepped past barbed-wire fencing Sunday and entered the Auschwitz death camp founded by his countrymen, making a plea for reconciliation and asking why God allowed such "unprecedented horror" to happen.

In one of the most somber, yet simple, gestures of his papacy, Benedict walked under the infamous wrought-iron sign declaring "Arbeit macht frei" ("Work makes you free") and past red-brick barracks that once housed doomed and dying Jews, Polish Catholics and other victims of the Nazi Third Reich. It was a silent passage, except for the tolling of church bells and the chirping of birds.

ADVERTISEMENT
His hands clasped, his face frozen in tight-lipped solemnity, Benedict, who has said he was an unwilling member of the Hitler Youth and, briefly, the Nazi army, stopped before the Wall of Death, a concrete slab where prisoners were executed.

He said a brief prayer, the wind ruffling his plain white vestments, then greeted about 30 elderly survivors of Auschwitz and the neighboring Birkenau killing complex.

"In a place like this, words fail," Benedict said later at a memorial ceremony in Birkenau. "In the end, there can only be a dread silence — a silence which is itself a heartfelt cry to God: Why, Lord, did you remain silent?

"Yet our silence becomes in turn a plea for forgiveness and reconciliation, a plea to the living God never to let this happen again."

At Birkenau, in the shadow of the crematoriums where the Nazis' captives were incinerated, Benedict paid homage to the many nations whose people died here.

As violins played, a light rain suddenly gave way to a brilliant rainbow over a vast field that was once the site of so much bloodshed.

In coming to the concentration camps where an estimated 1.5 million people, mostly Jews, were slaughtered, Benedict was confronting a number of ghosts that haunt modern-day Europe, including Poland and his homeland.

He said he found it "particularly difficult and troubling" for a Christian and a pope who was a "son of the German people" to venture here.

As a German, he belongs to the nation that perpetrated the Holocaust. As a European Catholic, he belongs to a church that some have accused of complacency, if not complicity, during the Holocaust. And as the pope, he is among the religious authorities who must address the eternal question: How could God let this happen?

"We must continue to cry out humbly yet insistently to God: 'Rouse yourself! Do not forget mankind, your creature!' " Benedict said.

"Let us cry out to God, that he may draw men and women to … see that violence does not bring peace, but only generates more violence — a morass of devastation in which everyone is ultimately the loser."

The camp, he said, demands "purification of memory," producing "remembrances [that] will foster resistance to evil and the triumph of love."

His speech raised powerful questions about God's mercy but remained impersonal despite the remarkable scene of a German pope appearing at a concentration camp.

Benedict did not address any culpability on the part of the war-era Roman Catholic Church, nor did he accept collective guilt on behalf of Germans. He portrayed his countrymen as victims of the Nazis, who he said were "a ring of criminals" that rose to power through false promises, terror and intimidation.

Benedict reaffirmed that the Holocaust was an act of genocide. "The rulers of the Third Reich wanted to crush the entire Jewish people, to cancel it from the register of the peoples of the Earth," he said. But he then sought to connect the extermination of the Jews to a desire to destroy Christianity, saying those were the dual goals of the Nazis.

"By destroying Israel with the Shoah, they ultimately wanted to tear up the taproot of the Christian faith and to replace it with a faith of their own invention: faith in the rule of man, the rule of the powerful."

Shoah is the Hebrew term for the Holocaust, in which ultimately some 6 million Jews were killed.

Memories of the Holocaust are still raw for many Poles, easily reducing adults to tears and tormenting new generations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single page CONTINUED
1 2 next >>
Dan

Post by Dan »

Does the public care?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Fringe connections? J. Edgar Hoover names Poppy Bu$h in a memo regarding the JFK assassination a week after the murder. He calls him George Bu$h of the CIA. The same Poppy Bush that was a major player in the Bay of Pigs according to several witnesses. The Bay of Pigs was planned by Allen Dulles (Prescott Bu$h's GOOD friend) and Richard Nixon (Nixon was a Prescott Bu$h protege). The Bay of Pigs and the JFK assassination were a FRINGE connection? What about Operation 40? Did you ever hear of that Dan? How about Bu$h calling the FBI the day of the assassination (after it took place) trying to give himself an alibi and blaming a threat on a guy who would later work on his Presidential campaign. What about Lee Harvey Oswald's best friend in Dallas...George De Mohrenshildt? He committed "suicide" just before he was to testify before the HSCA. In his pocket book was the name Poppy Bu$h. What about Bu$h's connection to Rodriguez and Carriles? People he used again in Iran/Contra. I could go on and on. But these are just fringe connections to a guy whose father (Prescott) supported Hitler (and made millions) and was charged with trading with the enemy in 1942. A guy whose grandfather (Samuel) sold arms to the Germans in WWI while the U.S. was in the conflict. Do you note the family modus operandi Dan? Or are those fringe connections?
Bob

Post by Bob »

George Soros? What about Rupert Murdoch? Give me a break. Dan, it's obvious you have a deep-rooted hatred for the Kennedys and an equally deep-rooted admiration for the Bu$hes. I have admitted that the Kennedys aren't saints, but unlike the Bu$hes, they have tried to help the middle and lower classes of this great country succeed in the American dream. Under the Bu$hes, the only people that get ahead are the upper 1% of the population. Under Bu$h's leadership, energy and healthcare costs have skyrocketed. Those are the two biggest issues that affect the middle and lower classes. The poor and the elderly. You say some are anti-Bu$h kooks. You OBVIOUSLY have NEVER researched their family history or family traits. Like treason and war profiteering. Four generations of treason and war profiteering. If that makes me an anti-Bu$h kook, than kook kook cachoo. I can see you smirking now as you gaze upon the pictures of Dumbya Bu$h and Tom DeLay in your law office.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Bob,

I enjoy your posts and consider you a friend although we have never met and have different views on politics. I don't have a law office and have no clients - as I posted earlier - I'm an attorney and in the union - since you aren't in the field of law that means nothing to you - but it sure reveals a lot about me.

As for the poor and middle class - I come from a lower middle class family in Pittsburgh - my parents never went to college. I was the first in my family to obtain a college degree (at the age of 27).

I see the demon-rats as enslaving the poor and middle class - the Clintons/Kennedys of the world do the damage and cause the suffering - I lived it!

Do you know what it is like to have to put empty bread bags over your socks in an attempt to keep your feet dry when you walked to school with holes in your shoes?

The Republicans on the other hand offer freedom and a chance to live the american dream. My parents couldn't afford to send us to college - I paid for my education by enlisting in the Navy at 17 and working full-time after the end of my 6 years obligated service while attending school in the evening. Fifteen years of continuous night school to attain three degrees, BSME, MBA and JD while working a low pay union rotating shift job at a power plant. Believe me - in my life I have been discriminated against by officers, by college educated professionals and by the rich. Now I am free of their control.

You can stand around and wait for a handout if you want - some of us want to be free from the government plantation and sacrifice much to get from under their control.

The Clintons/Kennedys are evil and want control of your life. The Bushes may be greedy but they permit freedom.

If you ever visit Texas - I would gladly welcome you into my home.