The CIA Created the Term "Conspiracy Theorist"

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

I was listening to Russ Baker last night on one of his radio appearances that he makes from time to time, and he brought up a very interesting observation.

Russ said he went to a party in Manhattan not too long ago when a someone referred to him as a "conspiracy theorist" while talking with him. Russ said the term "conspiracy theorist" was hatched by the CIA in 1967. And Russ is 100 percent correct.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-2 ... challengeI guess the CIA felt that they needed to discredit people like Mark Lane and Jim Garrison with that phrase.

And that term has become a talking point for 48 years now, both with those in the Lone Nut Club and also those in the MSM.

That technique is used all the time now.

The invasion of Iraq was allowed to happen because of the phrase, "weapons of mass destruction", which was uttered by President George W. Bush, every time he opened his mouth.

That term was also used time and again by the bought-off minions in the MSM.

I wonder who created that phrase?

Well, we all know who controls the White House now. And has for over a quarter-century.

Give me a C! Give me an I! Give me an A! CIA - YEA !
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Monday
11:43 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

06.29.2015 - Bob Fox Posted this Important Headline and Supporting Information.

Bob hits the nail on the head for me in more than one way.

Thinking deeper, this is a procedure, and thought process right out of The David Atlee Phillips
Playbook. Keep in mind DAP's numerous statements to James Earl Sutton - Files about being able to control, kill, or regulate more people with his typewriter than with firearms.

Think Early Operation Mockinbird. OBFUSCATION. FADE TO BLACK. BLACKOUT.

Additionally, the Main Stream Media and The Disinformation Agents waste no time using the term CONSPIRACY THEORIST.

Truly an abrasive, negative connotation and identification that sticks in the minds of many. However, historically a large portion of those self designated also conduct and present themselves is a disjointed, disorganized unprofessional manner. Justifiably many naive American's think All Conspiracy Theorists wear Tin Foil Hates, hear voices, and think aliens must be brought into the equation.

Many of the JFK and Related Subject Matter's Experts are like Preying Mantis' eating their own young and mate. Often seen as chasing their own tails and tales.

While I greatly respect Jim Marrs, I often get feedback that he speaks and writes equally about JFK and Aliens. Even if everything Jim promotes is true, you must get the Masses to Pay Attention. This presents a Marketing Hurdle that must be overcome in my mind.

51+ years after the JFK Event, The Sincere Students have achieved some resolution in their Own Mind's Eye.

But My Opinions are: WE MUST DEVELOP and THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.

IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
bob franklin

Re: The CIA Created the Term "Conspiracy Theorist"

Post by bob franklin »

I do get tired of the term & the unfortunate effect it has on so many researchers. We're admonished time & again to "stick to what we know", preventing a lot of out of the box thinking.

If all you do is collect stats & facts, without any attempt to assemble them into a cohesive overview, or "theory", then at the end of the day you have a worthless collection of jots & tittles & nothing more.

I go where the evidence takes me, & I'm unafraid of being seen as a conspiracy theorist. It's a minor annoyance. & who's the greater tin foil hatter - The guy who suspects the largest clandestine ops & spy network in the history of the world of murdering our 35th president, or the spooks working for it who've come up with a couple of amazing conspiracy theories themselves?

1.) A former marine who defected to the USSR & returned without incident, & who could barely qualify on the gun range as a marksman brings his piece of shit Carcano to work the very day the president motorcades past his workplace, & uses this misaligned & severely worn weapon to perform one of history's most incredible displays of marksmanship. A post mortem paraffin test indicates that he hadn't fired a rifle that day, btw. He is then swiftly dispatched by Jack Ruby, ostensibly to save the 1st lady the agony of a drawn out trial.

2.) 19 pissed off muslims, several of whom later turned up alive, hijack 4 jetliners with the intent to fly them into well known landmarks & hit 3 of 4 targets.

We know it was them because of the passports that were later found on the street in virtually pristine condition.

Subsequent relatively minor office fires cause the World Towers & Building 7 to collapse neatly into their own footprints, a feat never before seen & not since repeated.

I could go on about Yellow Cake Uranium & WMDs - another conspiracy theory unto itself - but you get the idea.

Here's a thought: lets not allow ourselves to be offended or intimidated by names like conspiracy theorist. I certainly don't. Let's fling that very same feces right back at them by throwing their own conspiracy theories (which are certainly far crazier than our own) in their faces.

They wanna play monkey house? we can play monkey house.

Our theories make more sense.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Thursday
8:18 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

06.29.2015 - Bob Fox, an excellent researcher, thinker, and writer originally Posted and
Circulated this Headline and Supporting Material.

Crowd Control, Mind Control, MK Ultra, Perception Management, Subliminal Programming
and Suggestive Thinking Processes, etc., Main Stream Media never touches.

Okay, Trump is the Boogeyman. Everything wrong w/ America today is his fault.

Problems all solved !

Keep wearing you littler Blue Nose Bag, and in 15 days when the Boogeyman is gone,
"We the People..." will be back in Utopia - right ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Phil Dragoo

Re: The CIA Created the Term "Conspiracy Theorist"

Post by Phil Dragoo »

The Central Intelligence Agency was created in 1947, signed into existence by President Harry S. Truman who would bemoan the agency's mission creep from intelligence to covert operations.

More than enough evidence exists to indicate its part in the coup of 1963. Indeed the patsy was its project from Moscow to Minsk to New Orleans to Dallas.

False defection via Richard Edward Snyder and Priscilla Johnson McMillan, two CIA operatives/assets in diplomatic/journalistic cover, having traversed the spy portal of Albert Schweitzer College.

Oswald was returned with assistance from CIA Domestic Contacts officer J. Walton Moore and CIA asset George DeMohrenschildt, the latter later removed with the suspicious involvement of George Herbert Walker Bush, Director of Central Intelligence.

When so many Americans expressed doubts about the Warren Commission (more accurately the Dulles Commission) and New Orleans District Attorney Garrison put a CIA asset Clay Shaw on trial, an unprecedented campaign of destruction was executed by the Agency and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

At this time the Agency sent a four-page cable to its stations advising on countering critics of the Warren Report. Chief among the bullet points was smearing these with the term conspiracy theorists.

Conspiracy exists in law as the agreement to commit a crime by two or more persons.

It is a charge used regularly in the judicial system--now weaponized against those who threaten the deep state.

Oddly, when the deep state claimed Trump collaborated with Russia the term was absent from the discussion--even when, after two years of slander and sleeze, the chief inquisitor admitted he had nothing. Zip. Zero. Nada.

In 2016 Hillary claimed she was robbed--by Russia. No evidence. No affidavits.

Today we have a thousand affidavits and ample evidence of hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots resulting in the theft of the election by a consortium of Leftist criminals up to and including Xi Jinping who provided hundreds of millions in donations and George Soros who operated the network of digital sleight of hand.

Yet the mockingbirds chirp in unison that the claims are baseless, the product of conspiracy theorists.

Goebbels inspired Orwell and the two of them are the basis of today's technotyrant troika.