WHO ORDERED THE REMOVAL OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD ?

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

WHO ORDERED THE REMOVAL OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday
9:45 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

Who called in, directed, implemented oversaw, and structured the removal of Lee HarveyOswald FROM INCEPTION TO COMPLETION ?LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S REMOVAL WAS SPECIFICALLY CALLED IN, AND SET IN MOTION, BEFORE THE REMOVAL OF JFK.WHAT WAS THAT CHAIN OF COMMAND FLOW AND STRUCTURE, AND THE REAL REASONING PROCESS FOR THE REMOVAL OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD ?WITH ALL THAT HAS BEEN STATED, OR WRITTEN ABOUT THE REMOVAL OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD, NOTHING EVENCOMES CLOSE TO MAKING SENSE, OR REVIEWING THE REAL DIRECTIVES THAT WERE PUT INTO PLAY, AND WHY ?WHERE DID IT BEGIN ? WHO WAS INVOLVED ? HOW MANY PERSONS OR TEAMS WERE INVOLVED ? WHY ? THE SURFACEHASN'T EVEN BEEN SCRATCHED AS TO WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, AND HOW THE REMOVAL OF LEE HARVEYOSWALD OCCURRED IN SEQUENTIAL TIME LINE ANALYSIS.WHAT IS YOUR OUTLINED CHAIN OF COMMAND FLOW AND STRUCTURE, AND THE REASONS FOR THE REMOVAL OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD ? THINK IT THROUGH VERY CAREFULLY.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bob Jonas

Re: WHO ORDERED THE REMOVAL OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD ?

Post by Bob Jonas »

I believe, based on what I have studied and heard from the interviews of James Files and Chauncey Holt, that Oswald was being set up as the patsy as early as the Spring of 1963 when the target of Operation Mongoose's assassination switched from Castro to JFK. All the fake IDs showing Lee as a card-carrying member of the Communist party and Fair Play For Cuba handbills he was being told to hand out were setting the table for a supposed Cuba-loving Communist lone nut. I also believe that the plan on 11.22.63 was for Lee to be killed at his boarding house right after the assassination and possibly made to look like a suicide. However, it appeared that Oswald figured that something was up and instead of sticking around his house, headed to the Texas Theater early (and thus avoiding Gary Marlow, who was apparently the one sent by his handler David Atlee Phillips to kill him at his house). Marlow ended up killing Officer Tippitt who confronted him walking away not far from Oswald's house. Again, the plan at the theater (probably a backup location in case the house killing didn't happen) was for Lee to be shot there in an apparent struggle with police but he vehimately did not resist arrest and thus throwing a huge monkey wrench in the plans. Thus, Jack Ruby was recruited to silence Lee with the promise that he would be seen as a hero and released after a fairly short prison sentence. We know that Ruby began to talk a bit during his limited appearances in front of courtroom cameras so he conveniently"contracted" cancer and died rather quickly. Just my 2 cents worth.
kenmurray

Re: WHO ORDERED THE REMOVAL OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD ?

Post by kenmurray »

Thin Blue Line: Oswald didn't have a chance against a corrupt system....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9jt--aUvpU