ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK'S STATUS:

JFK Assassination
bobspez2

Re: ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK'S STATUS:

Post by bobspez2 »

An interest little piece about him from 2008. http://www.laprensa-sandiego.org/archie ... /Buick.htm
Slav

Post by Slav »

https://m.facebook.com/robert.buick.712 ... marksThere are 2 different Facebook pages is one an imposter
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Bobspez indeed this is a very interesting article and very revealing of this Robert Clayton Buick. Although I must say he sounds more like a 1960's pimp with credibility issues.A very interesting fellow.Very interesting story.MSM it seems doesn't touch him with a 10 foot pole ?? Isn't it strange that when we finally get down into the dirt we finally get down to the meat of what really happened it's shunned and pushed aside.I've fought this same reaction for 30 years trying to show trying prove that George de Mohrenschildt had a role in the build up to the assassination of John Kennedy.One more case of pull the covers up tight wait it out people will lose interest one more forgotten !!
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

It seems Mr. Buick has been making a lot of people very hot around the collar and angry! If I were Robert Clayton Buick I would be watching my back, big time! I was talking to Mario and Guido and they were getting infuriated too about this Mr. Buick! I had to try to cool them down as they wanted to work him over with some lead pipes! I wouldn't be surprises if Robert Clayton Buick is wearing a cement overcoat soon at the marina or pushing up daisies by springtime!
Slav

Post by Slav »

Tom he might also commit suicide like a few others or decide he wants to cut him self up and jump in a barrel, or jump in a garbage incinerator, or have a bad car accident.There must be a crime to kill Americans on American soil.