SLAV

who killed RFK it wasn’t Sirhan

Post by SLAV »

It was a CIA hit same players were in the Kitchen

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.washing ... utType=amp
SLAV

Re: who killed RFK it wasn’t Sirhan

Post by SLAV »

LOS ANGELES — Just before Christmas, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. pulled up to the massive Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility, a California state prison complex in the desert outside San Diego that holds nearly 4,000 inmates. Kennedy was there to visit Sirhan B. Sirhan, the man convicted of killing his father, Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, nearly 50 years ago.
Support our journalism. Subscribe today.
While his wife, the actress Cheryl Hines, waited in the car, Kennedy met with Sirhan for three hours, he revealed to The Washington Post last week. It was the culmination of months of research by Kennedy into the assassination, including speaking with witnesses and reading the autopsy and police reports.
“I got to a place where I had to see Sirhan,” Kennedy said. He would not discuss the specifics of their conversation. But when it was over, Kennedy had joined those who believe there was a second gunman, and that it was not Sirhan who killed his father.
“I went there because I was curious and disturbed by what I had seen in the evidence,” said Kennedy, an environmental lawyer and the third oldest of his father’s 11 children. “I was disturbed that the wrong person might have been convicted of killing my father. My father was the chief law enforcement officer in this country. I think it would have disturbed him if somebody was put in jail for a crime they didn’t commit.”
Listen to “Retropod”:
For more forgotten stories from history, subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Amazon Echo | Google Home and more
Kennedy, 64, said he doesn’t know if his involvement in the case will change anything. But he now supports the call for a reinvestigation of the assassination — which is led by Paul Schrade, who also was shot in the head as he walked behind Kennedy in the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles but survived.
Did L.A. police and prosecutors bungle the Bobby Kennedy assassination?
His sister. former Maryland lieutenant governor Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, is now expressing doubts, too. “Bobby makes a compelling case,” she told The Post. “I think [the investigation] should be reopened.”
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in New York in 2017. (Evan Vucci/AP)
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in New York in 2017. (Evan Vucci/AP)
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was just 14 when he lost his father. Even now, people tell him how much Bobby Kennedy meant to them.
RFK’s death — five years after his brother, President John F. Kennedy, was gunned down in Dallas and two months after civil rights leader the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. was killed in Memphis — devastated a country already beset by chaos.
In 1968, the Vietnam War raged, American cities had erupted in riots after MLK’s assassination and tensions between war protesters and supporters were growing uglier. Robert F. Kennedy’s newly launched presidential bid had raised hopes that the New York Democrat and former attorney general could somehow unite a divided nation. The gunshots fired that June night changed all that.
Though Sirhan admitted at his trial in 1969 that he shot Kennedy, he claimed from the start that he had no memory of doing so. And midway through Sirhan’s trial, prosecutors provided his lawyers with an autopsy report that launched five decades of controversy: Kennedy was shot at point-blank range from behind, including a fatal shot behind his ear. But Sirhan, a 24-year-old Palestinian immigrant, was standing in front of him.
Was there a second gunman? The debate rages to this day.
Phil Dragoo

Noguchi's trajectory. LAPD's obstruction of justice.

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I read the 2018 article and find Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s interest welcome and encouraging.

The crime has been well described in the following works:

The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy by William Turner; Jonn Christian
https://www.amazon.com/Assassination-Ro ... B01FIX9JLO

Shadow Play: The Unsolved Murder of Robert F. Kennedy by William Klaber , Philip Melanson
https://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Play-Unso ... B07DNB4XMS

Who Killed Bobby?: The Unsolved Murder of Robert F. Kennedy by Shane O'Sullivan
https://www.amazon.com/Who-Killed-Bobby ... 1510729607

A Lie Too Big to Fail: The Real History of the Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy by LIsa Pease
https://www.amazon.com/Lie-Too-Big-Fail ... 1627310703

Sirhan and the RFK Assassination, Part I: The Grand Illusion by Lisa Pease
https://kennedysandking.com/content/sir ... d-illusion

Sirhan and the RFK Assassination, Part II: Rubik's Cube by Lisa Pease
https://kennedysandking.com/robert-f-ke ... ik-s-cube

The Washington Post article cites disinformation agents Ayton and Moldea--the latter has made up quotes he ascribes to Sirhan--impossible, says brother Munir who was present for all interviews.

This above named pair "assisted the attorney general in reviewing the recent request for probation"--it is to laugh--Kamala Harris refused to let Sirhan out--though he killed no one and was a product of sophisticated mind control of the type only the Central Intelligence Agency could operate.

Thomas Noguchi the medical examiner concluded the shots into the senator were right to left, down to up, back to front, point blank--a position never occupied by Sirhan but describing that of Ace Security guard Thane Eugene Cesar whom Moldea protected.

At the time, Cesar lied he'd sold his H & R 922. It shows up on the acoustic analysis--eight from Sirhan's Iver Johnson; five from [Cesar's] 922.

The two LA officers who covered up conspiracy were AID-trained--AID is a CIA front. Manny Pena and Hank Hernandez intimidated witnesses to the polkadot dress girl and the suspicious men in her company, as well as various accounts of other guns.

As noted in the article, evidence was destroyed--the ceiling panels, door jambs gone. The ballistics were misrepresented--that evidence does not link Sirhan to the sole fatality.

It is a clear indication that many who presume to represent a hard ideological position are nothing but useful idiots to the deep state, e.g., Harris.

Bill Ayers was in Chicago the following year (October 8-11, 1969) breaking windows with his "Weathermen"--and in 1971 would tell a meeting that 25 million Americans might need to be eliminated for "resisting the revolution"--

--but did he demand truth and reconciliation for the decade of political assassinations?

No--because for the totalitarian mindset, "there is always the fight".

And as we have only a "Department of Just-Us" we cannot count on government to get to the truth.

As JFK said January 1961, "On Earth God's work must truly be our own."

Michael Calder
Senior Member, Author

Re: who killed RFK it wasn’t Sirhan

Post by Michael Calder »

Yet RFK Jr, did not to my knowledge, ask Governor Brown to pardon Sirhan. If not, that is unforgiveable. I asked Laurie, William Pepper's associate, to ask Pepper to request a sit down with the governor and ask for a pardon. She said he did but Gov Brown refused to meet with Pepper. Another betrayal as Jerry Brown, when first governor, was a friend of Allard Lowenstein and let Lowenstein stay in his house off of Laurel Canyon in LA during the 70s, when Lowenstein was investigating the case.