Robert Groden's New Book?

JFK Assassination
Alec

Robert Groden's New Book?

Post by Alec »

Does anyone know when this is coming out?Looks interesting:Groden has stated that his next book, JFK: Absolute Proof, will be released in late 2009 or 2010, and documents his interview with a Dealey Plaza witness who was standing with Lee Harvey Oswald inside the second floor of the Texas School Book Depository when they both heard shots being fired outside.Does anyone know who this interviewee could be?
Dealey Joe

Re: Robert Groden's New Book?

Post by Dealey Joe »

I had not heard this but I knew there was to be some revelation in the book.I spoke with Robert last weeek at Dealey and he informed me there was a delay on getting the book printed.I shoulld see him again in a few days, I will see if he would reveal anything.Although he might not be willing to compromise the book.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The rumor mill seems to think that the witness is Geneva Hines.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

That name does not ring a bell?
neab

Post by neab »

Lookin forward to his book alot, but am sceptical to this witness.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well maybe in her later years she decided to tell what really happened as she saw it?There are others who hould have been pursued before they passes on.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

i heard someone say that Roberts bokk might be a go??anyond heard anything. Fetzer or JimD maybe
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

im going to try and be at the grassy knoll friday or saturday ill talk to robert or i will call marshal evans his assistant and find out about his new book
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

it is a go ill find out when he told me but i forgot lolDealey Joe wrote:i heard someone say that Roberts bokk might be a go??anyond heard anything. Fetzer or JimD maybe
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Hello Jerry,when I talked to Robert in November there was a hold up.Good to see you on the forum . Welcome.I hope it is going to get published.Do you go to Dealey ocassionally?