JFK Assassination
Jerry Craig

Roger Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

anybody that wants to talk about roger im here
Dealey Joe

Re: Roger Craig

Post by Dealey Joe »

jerry have you seen Rogers manuscrript?.did you ever talk to him about his story?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i have it and yes he did talk to me about itDealey Joe wrote:jerry have you seen Rogers manuscrript?.did you ever talk to him about his story?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

tell me what you can about Roger.I think he was truthful and a great american hero.jerry how old were you in 63?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

roger was a very simple quiet man he dident start problems he just wanted people to hear the truth of what he seen and done on nov 22 63and me i was born on nov 23 1963 and i asked questions about this and he told me the same things he told everybody else he never changed it he did tell me a little more and i will tell people when i have time to write it down so i dont miss spell anything and post it here just give me some time im working on a prject that roger started i want to finish it before i do anything elseDealey Joe wrote:tell me what you can about Roger.I think he was truthful and a great american hero.jerry how old were you in 63?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Jerry Craig wrote:anybody that wants to talk about roger im hereHi Jerry,I just got finished reading about Roger Craig.He claims he saw the Green rambler at around 12:40...Now the shot to officer Tippet was reported at 1:06.Was it possible to get from the grassy knoll to the scene of Tippet's murder in approximately 26 minutes?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

hey joe if i have to turn my pc off will the fourm stay active? or will it shut down the roger craig fourm?Dealey Joe wrote:jerry have you seen Rogers manuscrript?.did you ever talk to him about his story?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

no its not possable ive talked to several people that have tried it and ther was no way they could do it even catchinng a bus like some people claimed oswald didremember they claimed oswald stopped by his rent room before the tippet shooting to get the gun he had when he was arrestedanather thing tippet was shot with a autmatic oswald had a revolverPennyworth wrote:Jerry Craig wrote:anybody that wants to talk about roger im hereHi Jerry,I just got finished reading about Roger Craig.He claims he saw the Green rambler at around 12:40...Now the shot to officer Tippet was reported at 1:06.Was it possible to get from the grassy knoll to the scene of Tippet's murder in approximately 26 minutes?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jerry the forum will stay active, wat you have posted will stay here.I am waiting on your project. when you get it finishedDang what a time to be born
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

ok ill be back on in a little while im at my wifes job so i have to turn off my pc ill talk to all of you in about an hour or so Dealey Joe wrote:Jerry the forum will stay active, wat you have posted will stay here.I am waiting on your project