Roger Craig

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Roger Craig

Post by Dealey Joe »

ok jerryHe was showing people that picture and pointing himself out way up by the dal tex bldg.I asked him what he saw and he said he saw smoke at the corner of the fence.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:here is a linkhttp://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/WTKaP.htmlI am gettting tired of doing "Link Murrays" job Joe, don't you know by now if I'm not around it's your job to be my backup and provide links to the forum?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

well I trust you will not be gone often?If so, the forum WIL SUFFER
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Dealey Joe wrote:Chris have you read Rogers book "When they kill a President" ?It explains a lot about Becker.Back then the Sherrif was the King, he received all the kick backs and graft moneyDallas county sheriff job was probably woth a Million a year. what would that be today money?A little picture of the sheriff DeckerSheriff Steve Guthrie of the Dallas police was once recorded as saying “We all know Bill Decker is a payoff man with Benny Binion”(24), Bill Decker was sitting in the lead car of the motorcade when President Kennedy was assassinated and was also involved in the transfer of Lee Harvey Oswald from the Police station to the county jail where he was ambushed by Jack Ruby who mysteriously entered or was let into the building. Decker was also known to be friendly with the aforementioned Russell Douglas Matthews and also with Joseph Campisi who as I have already stated was involved with organized crime and testified at Harrelsons trial. This is quite a strong connection between Ruby, McWillie, Matthews, Binion, Harrelson and Decker although it seems Harrelson was not included on quite the same level as everyone else, nevertheless he was involved with these people, indirectly with some but directly with others.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

thats what he tells and im not sure he was there he might be telling what everybodys told him but think about it people are prone to running twards gunfire rather than away and all the films and pictures have shown everybody running to the grassy knoll
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry, have you seen the documentary "Evidence of Revision"?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

no i havent
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry this is a must see documentary that deals with JFK, RFK, MLK assassinations with footage not seen before:http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/evidence ... ision/Part one is on the JFK assassination.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

ive seen several dvds i would like to have but i cant afford them right now
katisha

Post by katisha »

kenmurray wrote:Jerry this is a must see documentary that deals with JFK, RFK, MLK assassinations with footage not seen before:http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/evidence ... ision/Part one is on the JFK assassination.Thanks for that link, Ken the LinkMeister. Amazing! My computer let me it watch without crashing I only watched Part 1, but I might go back and try my luck with the rest over the next few days. Some fascinating footage there. All those early news reports of a mauser, just for a start-off Poor old Roger Craig eh? What a pack of bastards. Welcome to the forum, Jerry. You must be very proud of your uncle.