DVD available

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: DVD available

Post by Dealey Joe »

DVD LISTNEW>> Playboys 1967 interview of Jim Garrison 28 pages on a CD.. great article1. EVIDENCE OF REVISION3 DVD SET2. RUSH TO JUDGEMENT3. IMAGE OF AN ASSASSINATIONNEW LOOK AT ZAPRUDER4. TMWKK 7-8-9 BANNED EPISODES5. TWO MEN IN DALLAS6. GARRISON TAPES7. THE SECRET KGB ASSASSSINATION FILES8. ED HASLAM INTERVIEWDR. MARY'S MONKEY9. The Constitution of the U.S. on 6 audio cd's By Willis StoneAll free for educational purposesvoiceoftruth@hughes.net
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

thanks joe!
Mike Ellwood

Post by Mike Ellwood »

Sorry, I couldn't find a better thread to ask this question:Who is the priest waving his hands around histrionically at the end of part 2 of "Evidence of Revision"? I suppose he is a cardinal or an archbishop or something. I got the impression that on the whole, he was not all that keen on Communism.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thanks again to DVD Joe for all his great efforts to help educate our forum members and others by doing this!
Phil Dragoo

Zach Shelton Playboy

Post by Phil Dragoo »

http://www.playboy.com/articles/how-the ... led-jfkNow Shelton was on a similarly quixotic task. He believed a small-time criminal locked up in an Illinois prison may have committed the greatest crime of their time. His name was James Files, and he had once been a driver for the Outfit’s most feared hit man. Files told Shelton both he and the hit man were in Dallas when John F. Kennedy was assassinated. Files even claimed that he had fired the fatal shot from behind a fence on the infamous grassy knoll.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Good Phil.......This subject is the forums flagship.I support J Files story...I suspect we dont know everything.Forum members who post alternative versions of what happened should consider that Files alone has presented verbal EVIDENCE of events and should be given great consideration as a result?Phil...I hope your post generates as much activity as the other unsupported versions of events that are currently on the site (Greer,overpass shot,dodgy Zapruder,8shots etc)
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I still have DVD's availablevoiceoftruth@hughes.netTell me what you want and where to send it.
katisha

Post by katisha »

Joe, can you send me a copy of the Garrison Tapes?Thank you so much for all the ones you've sent before; I'm slowly working my way through them.