JFK ASSASSINATION: THE OPENING SALVO:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.21.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:In my Sequential Time Line Analysis of JFK's Motorcade I have spent considerable effort, energy, and timedeeply analyzing, reading, researching, and studying audio, photographic, video, and written statements, including but not limited to the Assassination Records Review Board, extensive city, county, state, federal, and governmental sources, the National Archives, the National Security Archives, the Renew America Archives, and other sources available to me.While many inconsistencies perplex me greatly, I wish to address and focus on one specific Subject Matter here.I invite and welcome all input from anybody familiar with any aspect of this Subject Matter.THE JFK MOTORCADE: THE OPENING SALVO AGAINST JFK.As JFK's limo turns onto Elm Street, an object (or objects) are thrown at JFK. JFK clearly sees the object(s) thrown,quickly ducks, then sits up safely, unscathed perhaps 60 seconds before he is killed.The BETZNER PHOTO of the Towner Family shows the "throwing man" in the background.The TOWNER FILM shows portions of this occurrence.In the BELL FILM you can see the actual object, and the object thrown.In the DORMAN FILM you can see the thrown object after it has bounced. People are clearly seen looking off towards the object while JFK is directly in front of them.It appears that no Legal Enforcement Action was taken, and the Secret Service does not appear overly concerned.Shouldn't JFK's Security Have Been Immediately Increased and Tightened ?What if this had been Acid ?What if this had been a Hand Grenade ?Could this have been a Test for some purposes ?Could this have been Totally Unrelated ?Has any JFKMS Forum Member researched or studied any of this Subject Matter ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspectof this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob Jonas

Re: JFK ASSASSINATION: THE OPENING SALVO:

Post by Bob Jonas »

I had no idea this happened! Thanx for the heads up. My initial thought is that it's not related but as I think about it, it would be a good way to abort an assassination. In normal conditions, the Secret Service would have taken action and they would have likely zipped thru Dealey Plaza with the president covered as a result of an act like that. I wonder if it was thrown by a member of the abort team?
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNwsNuu ... etailpageI can not see what this guy see's but he says someone threw something at the president!It does look like Clint Murchison in the picture of the guy wearing jeans with white shirt and brown jacket.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

02.11.2017Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.21.2015 - I originally Posted this Headline that I feel received a lot less Analysis, Reading, Research,Study, and Writing than I thought that it deserved.Concomitantly it received about equal attention in the Main Stream Media as I often feel Relevant JFKSubject Matters Deserve.As always, I recommend that you completely read, research, and study material on your own, then formulate your own Opinions and Thoughts.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.