Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

The warden

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
2:49 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members:

10.20.2009 - Paul Pennyworth started this discussion some time ago.

The Head Warden of All Illinois Illinois Men's Prison's for years at the end of his career, and the Warden at Stateville Penitentiary in Crest Hill, Illinois, when: Richard Speck, John Wayne Gacy, and James (Jimmy Files) Earl Sutton- Files were Maximum Security Inmates - was Mr. Salvatore "Tony" Dominguez.

J's time was spent heavily in C - Charlie House, Isolation, Sequestration, etc., and he came to know and talk to Salvatore "Tony" Dominguez, the Warden w/ regularity.

Tony and I became as close of friends as is possible for the Head Warden housing his most famous/infamous inmate in history's friend.

Tony and I shared some great conversations about my 800+ visits to Stateville Penitentiary in Crest Hill, Illinois visiting major convicted felons, over 20+ years. I will never violate any of our confidences. Tony was the Consummate Professional for the most insane view of the prison world that I was able to ascertain w/ my own personal observations.

Moving On:

Conclusion: There needs to be some Major Overall Analysis of the American Justice System, especially incarceration, before - during - after - and returning (recidivism).

A recent article that I read alleged that as much as 50% - 75% more money is being spent in some areas on Private Security over Public Law Enforcement.

I am certainly not calling for any defunding of the LEO's (Law Enforcement Officer's) anywhere in the U.S.

But the entire Criminal Justice System is overdue for improvements - minimally.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.