Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

"BRUCE - WHY DO YOU BLOKES EVEN HOLD ELECTIONS ?"

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Thursday
3:28 p.m.
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Readers and Members:

A non-American friend (is that Politically Correct enough today ?), whom I have known and communicated w/ for a long time, sent me this message the other day:

"BRUCE - WHY DO YOU BLOKES EVEN HOLD ELECTIONS ? IT SEEMS THAT YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT CORRECT YET ?

ANY IDEA YET WHO WON ?

I WON'T TELL ANYBODY ?

Condensed version, my words, Global Observations of our "Democratic Process" aren't receiving high marks right now.

My overall observation is that either way after this is Finalized, over one half of America's will feel lied, cheated, and deceived by American Politicians. Oh Well, then nothing new to see here.

Secret Fantasy: If Biden/Harris are Finalized, then on 02.01.2021 I would love to see The House of Representatives begin Impeachment Hearings against Biden - and then let then drag on for 3+ years.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.