Global Moderator, Senior Member

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM !

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Friday
7:58 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM !

Perhaps many/most won't recall the Robin Williams movie, and certainly less will remember the Daily Body Counts delivered out of that "Police Action." Oh yea, it was actually never upgraded to "a War" - still a sensitive issue to the families and friends of the 58,000+ killed, and the 480,000+ disabled/injured.

I reflect on that often in Chicago, Illinois almost daily now when I listen to my Daily Chicago and Illinois Propaganda from both the Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker and Chicago Mayor Mayor Lori Lightfoot spending 100% of all newspaper, public speeches, radio, and television time on Coronavirus !

If I was not already a lifelong resident planning on fleeing both Chicago and Illinois, and heard only this, I might consider moving into Illinois instead of out of Illinois. In addition Illinois now has one of the highest tax structures, and the worst education system in the country - and Rated the Number 1 State for people leaving...

And there's these few problems...

www.heyjackass.com

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.