JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Epicenter by Joel C. Rosenberg:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Monday
3:49 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

I recommend this book, and the others written by the same author - Joel C. Rosenberg.

In 10 - 15 years many of you may agree with me about the importance of this book, and the facts
and points raised by the author, Mr. Joel C. Rosenberg. I think that he did a Masterful Job.

Epicenter, by Joel C. Rosenberg, also author of The Last Jihad, The Last Days, The Ezekiel Option,
and The Copper Scrollare all worth the read.

"The eyes of the world are on the Epicenter."

* Iran's president vows to wipe Israel 'off the map' and says the end of the world is pending...

* A leading U.S. Presidential candidate says that if Iran goes nuclear, 'we could have Armageddon.'

* Russia signs a billion-dollar arms deal with Iran and helps Iran build nuclear facilities.

* The President of the United States refuses to rule out preemptive nuclear strikes to stop Iran.

What does the future hold ?

How will it affect your world ?

The politics of the Middle East can be murky and confusing.

But one thing is increasingly certain: the eyes of the nations are riveted upon Israel and her neighbors, the epicenter of the momentous events shaking our world and shaping our future.

And now a crisis is brewing..."

COMMENTARY:

Forget Christians, Jews, and Muslims. Forget the smoke and mirrors of religion, and the land of Jesus Christ, Moses and Mohammed, etc.

The CIA and the Military Industrial Complex became aware of one major factor not readily known to
the world yet, some time ago.

This was discovered by the most powerful satellites from the Star Wars Program that the U.S. has
ever divised.

The world's second greatest, untapped oil supply is UNDER ISRAEL.

(Who knows where the greatest untapped oil reserves in the world are ?)

Discover why this book is now required reading material for the CIA.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

EPICENTER by Joel C. Rosenberg:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Friday
10:58 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

07.02.2007 - I originally Posted this Important Headline and Supporting Material.

For Centuries and Decades Ongoing Conflicts and all Related Subject Matters pertaining to Middle East Conflicts and Israel have abounded.

In 2007 I reviewed The Most Modern New Theory Alleged going forward relative to the future of Israel - OIL !

Allegedly Advanced Satellite Photo and Sonic Imaging have confirmed That The World's Second Greatest Oil Supply is underneath Israel.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.