Thane Cesar

JFK Assassination
Michael Calder

THANE CESAR:

Post by Michael Calder »

Wanted to add something new on Thane Cesar and his role in the RFK murder.

A friend of Theresa's was dating a dark haired tall student named Joe who worked with Les
Guthman in "Students for RFK."

Her friend (named Tracy Gray) told this story:
He was doing "security work" in pantry around 11:00 p.m. Sirhan came into the pantry, acting
peculiar.

Joe asked a security guard to tell Sirhan to leave, since he had no credentials to be in the pantry.

The security guard reluctantly complied.

Sirhan left, but soon returned. Joe asked the security guard to remove Sirhan again.

The security guard refused and said he had given Sirhan permission to stay. An unpleasant
exchange followed, but Sirhan remained.

Joe blames himself for the RFK death. He tried to assault Sirhan, perhaps in the car as he
was leaving the hotel.

Joe subsequently went through some kind of emotional collapse.

www.jfkcia.com
kenmurray

THANE CESAR:

Post by kenmurray »

Michael, who is this Theresa woman?
Michael Calder

THANE CESAR:

Post by Michael Calder »

Ken, Theresa Christensen, I think is her last name but going by memory. She was 16 in 1968.

This interview is from 1975.

CIA and LAPD never had access to it. A group of teenage girls working on the campaign reported to LAPD of seeing Sirhan, a girl in a polka dot dress and another man in a gold shirt or sweater walking around the hotel together.

She said that a lot of pressure was put on her by her parents in subsequent interviews to not say it was Sirhan she saw.

I assume the case was the same for the other girls.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

THANE CESAR:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
12:50 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

08.31.2013 - Michael Calder, a gifted and talented investigative writer Posted and Circulated
this Supporting Material all relative to The Removal of RFK.

Michael has been interviewing Sirhan Sirhan in his penitentiary in California while I was interviewing Jimmy Files at Stateville Penitentiary, Crest Hill, Illinois for decades.

Michael always sheds fresh facts, light, and perspective on everything that he writes.

I highly respect and trust Michael Calder.

I always recommend his book: JFK VS. CIA.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.