JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

KILLING JFK WAS NOT A FEDERAL CRIME:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Monday
3:40 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

The Assassination of JFK, a President of the United States, was not a Federal Crime, at that point
in time, i.e., November 22, 1963.

That loop hole in the Federal Law was "plugged" thereafter. (No pun intended by me.)

JFK'S Assassination could only be technically handled as a State of Texas, and/or a City of Dallas
Crime.

However, an Act of Congress, could have helped create something better than The Warren
Commission Report, and whatever the City of Dallas, and the State of Texas actually did do.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Sirhan (the Manchurian Candidate) was tried and convicted in California. He was given the death penalty, but the California Supreme Court overturned the death penalty in the early 70's. It has since been reinstated, but Sirhan's sentence was changed to life because of the court's ruling.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

KILLING JFK WAS NOT A FEDERAL CRIME:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Tuesday
1:33 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

04.24.2006 - I originally Posted and Circulated this important Headline and Supporting Material.

The Complete Calamity that unfolded in Dallas, Texas was immediately worsened in extreme
manners and ways by the insurgence of panic stricken (LEO's = Law Enforcement Officer's), city,
county, state, and federal law enforcement agencies, and administrators.

The Guaranteed Removal of JFK in Dallas, Texas on 11.22.1963 was not only pre-ordained,
but of the most imperative nature. JFK's body was only going to leave Dallas ... DEAD !

Everything was Compartmentalized on a Need to Know Basis. Standard Black/Covert/Military
Operating Procedures.

Back-up and crossover plans were like safety nets of the most perverse type.

As Soon As Possible JFK's body, Now The Best Piece of Evidence To His Own Assassination,
was totally mishandled.

David Lifton does some outstanding investigative work on the Totally Broken Chain of Evidence
With JFK's Dead Body !

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.