I SHOT A BLUNDERBUSS...

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Thursday
10.05.2017:
12:10 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

I SHOT A BLUNDERBUSS...

As you may observe I am interested in assassinations, Coup d'etat's, governments,
history, murders, politics, politicians, wars, warfare, tyrants, etc., and related Subject
Matters.

For decades I have attended Fall Civil War Re-Encactments. The Participants are a very
dedicated and devoted bunch. They usually arrive over a 2 - 3 week period and spread
out over a 10+ acre Wooded Area.

They usually have a Stage Centralized where The Gettysburg Address is delivered frequently from
a man who acts, looks, sounds, stands, and walks like you would believe Abraham Lincoln would.
I often watch the Gettsyburg Address other Lincoln and Civil War Speeches and/or readings that
are also given.

On either side of the Centralized Stage there are 2 encampments.

To One Side is the Union or Northern Blue Coats.

On the Other Side is the Confederate or Southern Grey Coats.

These people act, dress, look, smell like, and swear that everything is AUTHENTIC !

Many maintain that the bedding, clothing, and tents have never been cleaned since the Civil
War. I believe it ! The repairs to clothing and tents are allegedly made with Real Civil War
Materials. Both sides eat, drink, live, and sleep in and around their tents, some for 2 - 3 weeks.

They have a Makeshift Hospital and Morgue depicting Civil Wars Wounds and Amputations
similar to the scenes in the LINCOLN movie a few years ago.

They have Civil War pots, pans, stoves, and utensils, etc.

For the More Modern Folks they have Outhouses 1 - 2 acres away. But for the Real
Enthusiasts they Dig Holes in the Ground, etc. I am always Thankful for breezes
downwind.

They have Inoperable Civil War Weapons of many sizes and types.

I have made many friends over the years. Yes, the weapons are inoperable during the day,
but at nightfall many weapons and canons fire blanks, that also could easily fire liverounds.

I saw several Long and Short Blundersuss'. Pirates allegedly used Short Blunderbuss' for the
up close fighting w/ humans, boarding ships, etc. Pilgrims allegedly used the Long Blunderbuss'
for hunting wild turkeys, game, and self defense.

My Point is that I saw, dry fired, and blank fired weapons from the era of the Pirates and Pilgrims.

In addition I saw weapons from the American Revolution, the Civil War, etc., that all could fire !

Like Mark Wahlberg in the movie SNIPER, Operable is only a Firing Pin away !

MOVING ON:

Now, I am always sorry for any and all innocent victims of Anything. Of course The Las Vegas
Massacre is The Current Major News Cycle.

I have grown up with family, friends, and relatives who have weapons from WW I, WW II, the
Korean War, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, etc.

POINT: Gun Control arguments are now raging full bore.

POINT: Operable Guns dating back to the Pirates and Pilgrims are spread throughout the U.S.

POINT: More guns are in circulation and private ownership than anyone can quantify.

QUESTION: What type of Gun Control is really going to be an Effective Balance of All Right's on
both sides of this heated issue ?

QUESTION: How will it be Implemented ? How will it be enforced ?

QUERY: To a degree isn't Gun Control becoming more of an issue of People Control ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Slav

Re: I SHOT A BLUNDERBUSS...

Post by Slav »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9L04lk16ugWhat an amazing piece to shoot , I wonder when you shot it did the same thing happen to you like in the video? Lol
Slav

Re: I SHOT A BLUNDERBUSS...

Post by Slav »

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-end-g ... controlGun control is the direction this is heading with all these false flag shootings, they want to take away all the guns one day plain and simple. Read why Germany Hitler Banned firearms from private use.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

I SHOT A BLUNDERBUSS...

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
2:06 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

10.06.2017 - I originally Posted and Circulated this curious Headline and Supporting
Material.

Gun Control vs. People Control was my overall underlying issue.

Gun Control is the Theme that I was addressing in an interesting, but realistic way.

My Point is the Accurate Quantification of weapons in circulation and citizen's possession
in the U.S., I believe is geometrically higher than is realized. (My best friend's father and
neighbor who was an attorney who collected guns, and personally had 800+ hand guns,
rifles, shotguns, etc. We were neighbors for 10+ years before I ever knew he even owned
a single gun. When he showed me his collection he mentioned that he Legally Had a Gun
Collector's, Dealer's, Owner's License, etc.)

But I previously queried that I sensed not only Gun Control rising, but further I saw the
Developing Issue as beyond Gun Control vs. People Control, to People Control by The
New God of Science, delivered by the Religion of Coronavirus, and the Religious Icon
of The Mask - Acceptance - Compliance - Conversion.

All this to a virus that has a 95% survival rate, and which now has 3 - 20 new CV Strains
on the horizon.

Is this a Conditioned Response and Pavlov's Dog Psychology delivered by a Coronavirus
Planned-demic ? Just a thought...

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.