JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Ms. Barbara Honegger, M.S.

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday
2:56 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

Ms. Barbara Honegger, M.S., has two (2) of many noteworthy accomplishments that I
have been studying heavily.

1. OCTOBER SURPRISE, a May, 1989 book by Ms. Barbara Honeger, is a Phenomenal
Work of Art that covers The Iran Contra Scandal including a tremendous amount of facts
and information, along with powerful details and references, leading up to and through
this time period.

The ramifications of all of this helped control, develop, and formulate more intensely the
world we live in today, more so than you realize.

I recommend this book highly to those interested in 09.11.2001 and related subject matters.

A Major Point that I would like to stress is The Amount of Pre-Planning that was secretly done
by The Shadow Government.

2. BEHIND THE SMOKE CURTAIN, a 01.12.2013 live presentation that is over 4 hours long
presented by Ms. Barbara Honegger at the 09.11.2001 Truth Seattle Conference.

I have recently concluded watching it my third time. Literally Mind Blowing.

Barbara Honegger worked on the Campaign for the Presidency of the U.S. for Ronald Reagan.
She then went on to serve on Reagan's White House Staff as a High Level Domestic Policy
Analyst. Then she later served with the Department of Justice.

In 1983 Honegger was the First Resignation Of Conscience from the Reagan - Bush Administration.
She felt that "Their guiding principles were that loyalty to a Royalist Version of the Presidency was
more important than the Constitution, and the truth was a 'problem to be solved."

"The Reagan - Bush Administration believed it was more important than the Constitution. They had contempt for The Electorate. (You know, "We the people…).

After leaving Washington, D.C., Honegger became the Senior Military Affairs Journalist for the Naval
Post Graduate School.

1. OCTOBER SURPRISE:

Touching first on Honegger's book, OCTOBER SURPRISE, some of the Noteworthy Points for
Introductory Discussion here are as follows:

One Major Allegation is that the timing of the Release of the Hostages and why the Reagan - Bush Administration sent arms to the Iranians since 1981, even when there were no hostages. Few
knew why the Pre - 1980 Negotiations died mysteriously. This was orchestrated behind the scenes
by Reagan - Bush and the CIA. This becomes emphatically clear over time.

The Development Of The Shadow Government Was Changing Gears HERE. NOTE !

In Chapter X, "The Sound Of Silence," the many attempts to break through the Censorship Of
Network T.V. is discussed relative to all of this, and much more.

Also think about this relative to JFK, MLK, RFK, the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, and The
Benghazi, Libya Attack, through today.

The Congressional Committee that later investigated the Selling Of Arms to Iran also refused
to look into anything that occurred before 1984. This was more than an arbitrary cut off point.
No reason was ever given.

The Shadow Government and The Control Of Main Steam Media Is In Full Operation HERE.
Think Operation Mockingbird.

Honegger was the first to write an excellent book on this Subject Matter. She noted that Richard
Nixon was also involved in the 1968 similar type of affair where Nixon's people tried to sabotage
the American - Vietnamese Peace Talks in Paris. That trick also worked ! If the Truce Had Been Declared in 1968, only 22,000 Americans would have died, and not the next 36,000.

The Military Industrial Complex, the CIA, and The Shadow Government got its way with Vietnam,
Laos, and Cambodia, and non-stop beyond to and including today. )Sit back and relax, you no
longer have control of your screen. Welcome to the Outer Limits !)

Another Major Unreported Scandal of 1980 was the apparent sabotage of the Desert One Rescue Attempt. U.S.Helicopters were sent out over the desert WTHOUT AIR FILTERS.

The combined dust and sand quickly ruined the engines. No Backup or Reserves were sent on this Critical Mission. The Failure Of The Rescue Mission prevented the rest of the Rescue Mission from
being carried out. Mission Success probably would have guaranteed President Carter's re-election, instead of a Reagan - Bush Victory.

Some suggest that the Military Industrial Complex was rewarded by the drastic increase in Military spending during the Reagan - Bush Administration. Very Logical.

We now clearly have:

1. Actual Assassinations, i.e., JFK, MLK, and RFK.

2. Character Assassination, i.e., Richard Nixon and Watergate.

3. Event Assassination, i.e., Jimmy Carter, to Pave The Way For Reagan - Bush, Then The Bush's. THINK ABOUT IT DEEPLY. Who is the likely 2016 Republican Presidential Candidate ? Jeb Bush.

Please note that some of the Arms Buildup WAS NOT FOR OUR FORCES. Honegger points out that
arms sold to Iran came from REFORGER STORES, that were only intended for use in repelling a
Soviet Bloc Invasion. This would be strong misappropriation of U.S. Military Hardware. Treason ?

Did you previously read about this ? Consider strongly these Questions.

Was this scenario only a fantasy used to Justify Increased Military Spending ? Most likely.

Did the U.S. encourage Iraq to attack Iran ? Most likely.

DID WE SELL ARMS TO BOTH SIDES ? (As was begun during the Civil War, developed better
during World War I,and made into an Art Form before, during, and after World War II by The
Shadow Government.) GUARANTEED.

What was the Cumulative Effect of all of this in the end ? THINK IT THROUGH.

Where are we TODAY ?

Was the Game Plan to Forment Wars To Sell Arms To Both Sides Long Term, and to "Mediate a
Balance of Power ?

OF COURSE IT WAS. THERE COULD BE NO OTHER GOAL OR PURPOSE. GUARANTEED.

Isn't this the same Game Plan of a Former Empire that put them into World Wide Disrepute
before its demise ?

Think Adolph Hitler and Nazi - Fascist Germany.

Honegger's book OCTOBER SURPRISE is Essential Reading for Boiler Plate Thinking and
Understanding of How Things were functioning with the Military Industrial Complex and the
CIA blatantly after the JFK, MLK, and RFK Assassinations.

And How This Continued To Develop Into The Spring Board For 09.11.2001 and Beyond.

THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT NOW DOES WHAT IT WANTS, WHEN IT WANTS, BECAUSE IT
WANTS.

2. BEHIND THE SMOKE CURTAIN: MOVING ON TO BEHIND THE SMOKE CURTAIN by Ms. Barbara Honegger, M.S.

Honegger alleges that "Everything you think you probably know about the Pentagon Attack is
WRONG."

At first I found this both alarming, and attention getting. I must admit that I learned 80 %
more than I thought that I knew and was certain about. Challenge and Test Yourself. Seek
To Develop and Grow in Knowledge.

The NEOCON PNAC, Project For A New American Century specifically called for a New Pearl
Harbor.

The 1993 Trade Center Bombing, and 1995 Oklahoma City Bombing Were Not Sufficient.

The Pentagon Attack made 09.11.2001 The New Pearl Harbor. It wasn't just another Trade
Center Attack, or another Oklahoma CityBombing.

THE DESIRED AND NECESSARY RESULTANT FACTOR HAD TO BE OVER THE TOP FOR NEVER
ENDING WARS.

The Pentagon Attack Was Needed To Claim Justification For Endless Pre-Emptive Wars.

The Twin Towers and WTC 7 was for Extra Effect to Cover Up The Pentagon Attack that ACTUALLY
MAKES THIS ALL LOOK LIKE A MILITARY ATTACK WHEN PEARL HARBOR WAS ATTACKED. THIS
CREATES APPARENT MILITARY LEGALITY FOR THAT ENDLESS STATE OF WAR AGAINST "TERRORISM"
OR WHATEVER BOOGEY MAN IS CURRENTLY FASHIONABLE.

Think this through very carefully.The 2000 Election had to be Won by George W. Bush, and
ultimately stolen to get set for 09.11.2001. THIS WAS ESSENTIAL. AND FLORIDA, THE STATE
WHERE JEB BUSH WAS GOVERNOR, WAS THE PERFECT CANVAS.

The House Of Representatives, AND NOT THE SUPREME COURT, Should Have Decided The
2000 Election. The Republican Based Supreme Court delivered The Justice That Was Needed
And Wanted To Go Forward. Don't think that this was an accident, or occurred by chance.

Honegger strongly asserts that The Attack On The Pentagon on 09.11.2001 was "…an inside attack
which has been proven."

After studying her Work Product, I strongly agree with her. Honegger's work on The Pentagon Self
Attack on 09.11.2001 has been described as "…the definitive work" on WHAT HAPPENED, and WHAT DIDN'T HAPPEN at The Pentagon on 09.11.2001.

"This will transform the discussion of what happened on 09.11.2001. This presentation blew…me…away."Professor David Ray Griffin, World Dean of the 09.11.2001 Truth Research.

"Barbara Honegger is the most under appreciated, greatest 09.11.2001 Truth Person on the planet." Richard Gage, Founder, Architects & Engineers for 09.11.2001.

"Honegger is "…the only Pentagon Researcher who is both honest and presents a coherent model." Professor Kevin Barnett, 09.11.2001 author and radio talk host.

"Well done on an excellent presentation." Professor Niles Harrit.

"This is the very best I've seen on The Pentagon attack." Annie Machon, Former MI 5, British Intelligence.

"Breathtakingly amazing work ! Completely stunning in its logic, order of presentation and pain staking detail of research." Gregory Ziegler, Former U.S. Army Counterintelligence.

"The talk was amazing and revolutionary - one of the most compelling I've seen on the 09.11.2001 Truth Movement. Lt. Dennis Morriseau, Vermont 09.11.2001 Truth.

"You've done a great job and an outstanding service to the 09.11.2001 Truth Community and to our country, tirelessly separating the wheat from the chaff on The Pentagon Question. We are all grateful
for this." Dr. Tim Eastman, Ph.D., Plasma Physicist.

On 09.10.2001 Donald Rumsfeld stated that $ 2.3 Trillion Dollars was missing, THE DAY BEFORE 09.11.2001.

The CIA later admitted to $ 5.1 Trillion Dollars, or more was missing. (Approximation because all records were destroyed.)The Last Count was almost $ 10 Trillion Dollars, or more was missing. (Approximation because all records were destroyed.)

The notes, people, and records were in a practically bomb proof room inside The Pentagon. This
area was destroyed on 09.11.2001. HOW VERY CONVENIENT. PROBLEM SOLVED, and ENDLESS WARS LEGALIZED.

Ms. Barbara Honegger, M.S., and her Work Product absolutely deserve serious analysis and study.
Take sometime and seriously study her Work Product. Then explain to me how anything can or will
be changed in this country going forward ? YOUR OPINION.

It is almost 14 years since 09.11.2001, and In Spite Of What Is Now Known, NOTHING IS CHANGING
OR BEING DONE DIFFERENTLY. This Is So IN YOUR FACE AMERICANS, THAT IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE.

But going beyond for a moment, I have found myself believing that Anything And Everything In The
U.S. Today Is So Far Out Of Control And Reach Of "We the People…" that I am Supremely Curious of what the thoughts of others will be after studying the above referenced material and all Related
Subject Matters ?

YOUR OPINION REQUESTED:

My Synopsis:

12.07.1941 - The Bombing of Pearl Harbor has not been, and will never be, Completely and Truthfully Resolved.

11.22.1963 - The Assassination of JFK has not been, and will never be, Completely and Truthfully Resolved.

04.04.1968 - The Assassination of MLK has not been, and will never be, Completely and Truthfully Resolved.

06.06.1968 - The Assassination of RFK has not been, and will never be, Completely and Truthfully resolved.

04.19.1995 - The Oklahoma Bombing of The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building has not been, and will never be, Completely and Truthfully Resolved.

09.11.2001 - The Bombing of The Pentagon, The Bombing of The Twin Towers, The Bombing of The WTC 7, the air planes, the passengers, and the bodies, etc., has not been, and will never be Completely and Truthfully Resolved.

09.11.2012 - The Benghazi, Libya Attack has not been, and will never be Completely and Truthfully Resolved.

The November, 2016 Presidential Election - Who Will Run ? Who Will Win ? Will It Matter ? How Many American's Have Given Up On Our Electoral Process, Government, and Politics ?

Where will we be headed in January, 2017 when The Next President Of The U.S. is Sworn In with
his/her hand on The Bible, Promising To Serve, Protect, And Defend The Constitution of the U.S. ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bob

Re: Ms. Barbara Honegger, M.S.

Post by Bob »

Excellent thread, Bruce. I was not aware of Barbara Honegger, but I will be from now on. I plan on getting October Surprise at some point in the near future. I'm also going to check out her Behind the Smoke Curtain presentation in the next couple of days, as it sounds like it was a fascinating lecture by Ms. Honegger.Here is the presentation for anyone who would like to view it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fvJ8nFa5Qk
Bob

Post by Bob »

I watched the entire presentation by Ms. Honegger. It was very good. We are living within in a shadow government. It's been that way since 11/22/1963, when JFK was murdered via a coup, which put the dark side in charge of the U.S. government A lot of the same entities who were responsible for JFK's murder were also responsible for what happened on 9/11/2001. Not to mention all the other False Flag events that have taken place. It doesn't really matter who (Democrat or Republican) occupies the White House nowadays, as the President is a just a puppet who is paraded in front of the people to do the bidding of the dark side.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

I interviewed Barbara Honegger many years ago regarding the October Surprise, and she was very convincing. More recently, she's produced a terrific video (very, very long though) as to what really happended at the Pentagon on 911.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

MS. BARBARS HONEGGER, M.S.

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
11:26 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

05.13.2015 - I originally Posted and Circulated this important Headline and Supporting
Material.

09.11.2001 - Is of monumental, significant importance in so many ways certainly I don't
need to underscore those that are more obvious, and researched and studied by so many
the world over.

The Underlying Theme for me here grasping is Honegger's increased exposure and revelations
as to What Those In Power, assisted by the Secret State through the 21 known U.S. Intelligence
Agencies, are willing to do to:

* Control the Population,
* Win Elections,
* Population Control, elimination and reduction, i.e., diseases, drugs, wars, etc.

After reading and studying about Honegger's Body of Work and Studies, apply this to
your enhanced perspective about:

* The Entire 2020 Presidential Election Process,
* The Coronavirus Planned-demic,
* 12.25.2020 Bombing in Nashville.

Think:

* 09.11.2001 - Was the Pentagon hit by a missile strike ?
* 12.25.2020 - Was Nashville a missile strike ?

OPERATION NORTHWOODS IS A MUST READ - STUDY - IF YOU HAVE YOUR DOUBT'S
ABOUT THE INHUMANITY OF OUR "LEADER'S."

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.