Covid is fake says AMA

SLAV

Covid is fake says AMA

Post by SLAV »

SLAV

Re: Covid is fake says AMA

Post by SLAV »

AMA Quietly Admitting to COVID Lie While Americans Focus on Election Fraud

Everyday life for Americans has been far from normal this holiday season, and though the corrupted election process has served as a mammoth distraction, the novel, and as yet unconquered, coronavirus is still wreaking havoc on the economy and at least some respiratory systems the world over.

However, at least some conservative watchdogs are still keeping a close eye on what many have overlooked.

One such longtime purveyor of truth and protector of freedom is Rush Limbaugh, who, day after day, continues to point out what many miss. Case in point, the 30 year veteran of the airwaves reported just days ago on his show that the American Medical Association has recently admitted that they outright lied to Americans during the early days of the COVID-19 crisis.

“I’m old enough to remember when hydroxychloroquine was a kook theory from a kook president,” Limbaugh said. “Now all of a sudden it is amazing the things that are happening after an election where this kook, this so-called kook, Donald Trump, has lost, allegedly lost. Now all of a sudden the AMA — although very quietly — that hydroxychloroquine is okay. It’s perfectly fine. Go ahead and use it if you want. It can be helpful.”

COVID-19 quickly became a politically polarizing issue, thanks to the nature of politics surrounding President Donald Trump. The president was quick to endorse the use of the cheap and historically reliable drug, even taking it himself, both prophylactically and after his own COVID-19 diagnosis.

The media and those on the left, however, were dead set against the therapy, calling the president irresponsible for encouraging its use and obtaining large amounts from an alternate source when the normal avenues were overwhelmed.

“How many people do you think — we’ll never know — how people do you think died needlessly because they were sent home to ride it out or were afraid to go to the doctor or were afraid to take hydroxychloroquine because of what they were hearing about it in the Drive-By Media?” Limbaugh questioned.

“Now, if you doubt the corruption in the numbers of COVID cases, consider that the AMA, the American Medical Association, lied to us about using hydroxychloroquine.

The headline that Limbaugh was referencing read “AMA Rescinds Previous Statement Against Prescription of Hydroxychloroquine to COVID-19 Patients. The AMA, in a surprising move, has officially rescinded a previous statement against the use of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in the treatment of COVID-19 patients, giving physicians the okay to return to utilizing the medication at their discretion.”

“Wait a minute,” Limbaugh said dramatically. “I remember when we were told that this stuff could kill you. Do you remember, in fact, when Trump talked about hydroxychloroquine during… oh, was it when he had it? When he had COVID-19 or was it before? Might have been before.

“Who was it that was on television that went nuts, saying, ‘Mr. President, you’re killing people, you’re killing people, you’re asking people to die.’ Who was it? It was some prominent cable news person that accused Trump of killing people by suggesting that hydroxychloroquine was okay to use. I can’t remember who it was, but it’ll come to me.

Limbaugh went on reading the article which stated that, “Previously, the AMA had issued a statement in March that was highly critical of HCQ in regards to its use as a proposed treatment by some physicians in the early stages of COVID-19. In addition to discouraging doctors from ordering the medication in bulk.”

According to Limbaugh’s report, the organization had suggested that there was no reason to prescribe it and it could in fact kill or seriously damage those who took it.

“And now that Trump is gone, they think, now that Trump is fini, oh, guess what? Hydroxychloroquine is perfectly fine to use.

“Let me ask you a question. How much did it hurt Trump that the American Medical Association was literally lying about hydroxychloroquine? Trump comes out and advocates it. “You’re killing people! You’re going to kill people. Hydroxychloroquine is a killer! You’re irresponsible!” How much of that do you think cost Trump some votes?

“In other words, the AMA knowingly lying about hydroxychloroquine, could you say that it’s another form of election meddling? I mean, how many people didn’t vote for Trump because of what they thought hydroxychloroquine would do based on what he said?

“How many people bought into the idea that hydroxychloroquine could kill you and Trump is advocating that you take it? And there are countless other examples of this kind of distortion of things that Trump has said. But now all of a sudden, guess what? They’re perfectly fine. Everything’s okay.
J. J. Anderson

Covid is fake says AMA

Post by J. J. Anderson »

slav
all of your presentations are of significant importance.
i waited a few days, reviewed all of your information
again, and saw no mention of your information running
on main stream media, as a clear consistent pattern.
you don't suppose the media is playing with a playbook?
jja