There Is No Profit In Peace:

JFK Assassination
bobspez2

Re: There Is No Profit In Peace:

Post by bobspez2 »

I enjoyed reading all the comments on this thread and so will add my 2 cents. I disagreed with a few of the premises however.1. The world changed the day JFK was assassinated. I would argue it went back to the way it was. Eisenhower spent 8 years allowing the military budget to mushroom. In 1960, at the end of Eisenhower's presidency, the US had 18,638 nuclear bombs. Russia had 1,605. This massive, near ridiculous purchase and overstocking of nuclear weapons, delivery systems, storage facilities, and maintenance was a giant gift to the military industrial complex. His speech about the dangers of the military industrial complex always seemed bizarre to me. Like saying I spent the last 8 years in the brothel, I'd like to warn people to stay out of the brothel.2. The Senate is the U.S. version of the House of Lords. Where the wealthy can have a direct say in the running of their country. Before direct election of senators, they were appointed by the governor's who were put in office by the wealthy and powerful interests in the state. Senators are proxies for the American Aristocracy. That's not changing anytime soon.3. I'd say we have more democracy than ever before (which is to say we never had much, some never had any). Was it democracy when General MacArthur attacked the WWI veterans camped out in Washington DC protesting their unpaid WWI bonuses? Was it democracy when the economy of half the country was dependent on human cattle (slaves)? Was it democracy when Joe McCarthy destroyed lives of writers and actors and ordinary citizens by labeling them commies? I'd say we have more freedom of expression now than ever before. Anti government opinions in the past came with a hefty penalty. Today we can speak our mind. Of course those in power are not going to care.
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

I enjoyed reading all the comments on this thread and so will add my 2 cents. I disagreed with a few of the premises however.1. The world changed the day JFK was assassinated. I would argue it went back to the way it was. Eisenhower spent 8 years allowing the military budget to mushroom. In 1960, at the end of Eisenhower's presidency, the US had 18,638 nuclear bombs. Russia had 1,605. This massive, near ridiculous purchase and overstocking of nuclear weapons, delivery systems, storage facilities, and maintenance was a giant gift to the military industrial complex. His speech about the dangers of the military industrial complex always seemed bizarre to me. Like saying I spent the last 8 years in the brothel, I'd like to warn people to stay out of the brothel.2. The Senate is the U.S. version of the House of Lords. Where the wealthy can have a direct say in the running of their country. Before direct election of senators, they were appointed by the governors who were put in office by the wealthy and powerful interests in the state. Senators are proxies for the American Aristocracy. That's not changing anytime soon.3. I'd say we have more democracy than ever before (which is to say we never had much, some never had any). Was it democracy when General MacArthur attacked the WWI veterans camped out in Washington DC protesting their unpaid WWI bonuses? Was it democracy when the economy of half the country was dependent on human cattle (slaves)? Was it democracy when Joe McCarthy destroyed lives of writers and actors and ordinary citizens by labeling them commies? I'd say we have more freedom of expression now than ever before. Anti government opinions in the past came with a hefty penalty. Today we can speak our mind. Of course those in power are not going to care.4. The presidents are not emporers, they are just spokespersons for the ruling class. That's why things stay essentially the same no matter who is in office. Reagan was our first celebrity president. He was propelled into politics because he had been a good spokesperson for General Electric as the host of the G.E. Theater television show and then as a conservative spokespeerson. When he thought actually had some power he got a bullet, just like JFK, except Reagan was just shot once with a .22 pistol and survived. The Secret Service acted quickly to shield him and get him back into his limo.
Slav

Post by Slav »

bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

Slav that's a great article and I believe Stone is right on target. Stone's account of the number of guns and shots in play against Reagan that day reminds me of the RFK and JFK assasinations, too many for the accused assassins to have fired from where they stood. Sirhan never got in a position to deliver the fatal shot to RFK (and the whole assassination was televised). I lived in LA at the time and the LA cops were like storm troopers. RFK had banned them from entering the Greek Theater when he gave his final campaign speech, which I attended. Thanks to the LAPD chief, the whole room where RFK was shot was dismantled and destroyed (shades of 911 WTC steel being sent to China by Guiliani). Bush has also been accused of being a player at Dealey Plaza (and had been a CIA asset helping to train and supply the Bay of Pigs exile forces ). From my perspective it all seems to make perfect sense. Those who have been termed neo-cons were basically fascists. Prescott Bush was an associate of Harriman and they helped finance Hitler's rise to power. After WWII the OSS hired all the ex Nazi intelligence agents they could and brought the Nazi V1/V2 rocket scientists and their leader Von Braun to the US. The New World order is just the old world order of aristocracy and inherited wealth and power running the show without the inconvenience of national borders.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Bob of course Bush was at dealey plaza and so was W at dealey plazaBush was responsible for reagans shooting he thought he would just slide in there like LBJ.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_09.htmOf course a Bush was at the twin towers in charge of security .
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

Always thought 911 was a similar act to the JFK/RFK/MLK assassinations. Same groups of players, same motives. The military industrial complex at work. Also felt that there must be a massive mass hypnosis/propaganda network in play that keeps this from becomming commented upon in the mainstream media or even in academia. It's cognitive dissonance at it's best. But it goes on in so many other segments of all societies as well. There are so many atrocious things going on in the world at all times but the mass media keeps us focused on just a very few, to the exclusion of all others. And it keeps the wheels of the machine running. And for those who recognize it there's no solutions to be had. Just another part of the human condition. So we have a drink or a meal or watch a movie, raise our families, keep a roof over our heads, and try to do the best we can in our own lives, where we can make a difference.Slav wrote:http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_09.htmOf course a Bush was at the twin towers in charge of security .
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

There Is No Profit In Peace:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Friday
8:38 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

02.16.2013 - I originally Posted this important Headline and Supporting Material.

Ken Murray, Bob Fox, Joe Hall, Bob Spez and Slav all made important contributions.

Note:

Trump allowed No New Wars for 4 years.

Trump was deescalating current wars for 4 years.

Trump was promising No New Wars for 4 more years.

Wars, regardless of the excuses, reasons, subject matters, etc., have always been
used to Save The American Economy.

01.01.2021 - Chaos vs. Coronavirus vs. War(s) !

What's next ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.