Similarity between assasination studies and ufo sightings.

JFK Assassination
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

There's a new cable show on the history channel, called Unidentified, about UFO sightings by military pilots and crew. To people who are friendly with military aviators this is old news that has finally got some notoriety and was recently presented to a congressional committee. Apparently these ufo sightings are documented by pilots and have been documented on ground and aircraft radar which has been recorded on video. The official position of the armed forces upper echelons has been to ignore these findings rather than address them, even though the reports have been submitted by experienced officers and crew.It occurred to me how similar this is to all of the evidence that has been researched and reported regarding the JFK/RFK/MLK assassinations, and the aftermath. The official government position has been, we looked at it and there's nothing to see here. I believe the evidence that has been made public on the assassinations and the ufo sightings have left many (maybe a majority) of citizens believing the evidence and accounts but not being able to do anything about it.I sometimes get the feeling that to those in power we are little more than cattle, to be herded and used as natural resources in providing them with wealth and power. Years ago I worked at a rich man's dining and social club in Brooklyn, NY. One of the founding members in the late 1800's was J.Pierpont Morgan. I remember the club manager, a German immigrant who had been a German POW in Russia during WWII telling me sincerely. "Always remember Bobby, to the members ve are just s*it."
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Saturday
1:17 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

07.03.2019 - Bob Spez originally Posted and Circulated this important Headline and
Supporting Information.

Full Disclosure: Ancient Alien's and The History Channel are about all I watch on
television, so I support and encourage Bob Spez's line of discussion here fully.

Recall that last year Trump created the 6th Branch of the U.S. Military - THE SPACE
FORCE !

Any connections ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
bspez

Re: Similarity between assasination studies and ufo sightings.

Post by bspez »

The Pentagon has 180 days to disclose UFO information...

https://www.wilx.com/2020/12/30/the-pen ... formation/

There was a big expectation when most of the JFK documents were unclassified, but I don't recall anything significant being revealed. I wonder if this will be different. I wonder what the motivation was?
Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Seamus Coogan did a major research paper on the origins of UFO mythology in popular culture--and discovered Allen Dulles prominent in the onset--as we continually note the Agency and Roswell arise from 1947.

JFK and the Majestic Papers: The History of a Hoax, Preamble I
Written by Seamus Coogan

Doctor Feel Good & Alien Dulles

Introduction

To start I shall focus on Allen Dulles’ role in the creation of the modern day UFO phenomenon. This was born out of the Cold War, which have had far reaching and, dare I say, negative consequences on society and on research into the Kennedy assassination and other such areas. One person who consistently wrote about the problems of the CIA playing ‘God’ at the time was an important lower rung establishment figure by the name of Dr. Leon Davidson, who implicated Dulles all the way through his research career. Both parts of this essay are based largely on his commentaries. This focus on Dulles, flies in the face of the accusations that Jim Angleton was involved in running the asinine MJ-12 program to cover up UFOs; in this regard there’s little evidence that Angleton himself was part of a ‘disinformation campaign’. Individuals like Angleton may have pulled a shift or two in the alien palaver promoting bogus UFO stories, but not in the crucial period between the end of WWII and Dulles becoming DCI in 1953. It seems the core people behind Dulles pushing the original UFO agenda were Charles Cabell and CD Jackson, with important if indirect roles coming from Frank Wisner and Dulles’s brother John Foster upon Eisenhower’s election in 1952.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kenn ... preamble-i

Phil's footnote: Whatever the author's opinion of either UFOs or Allen Dulles, we who have been exploring the deeds and words of the Agency as well as the trail of bodies of those opposing the grand cabal may readily see the utility of planting doubt in the public mind to discredit those who find something amiss--be it in the general propaganda concerning the assassinations, or the continuing accounts of inexplicable aerial phenomena.

We have only to look at the Agency's 1967 cable coaching its stations on countering criticism of the Warren Report.

Allen Dulles scoffed (in 1964) "No one reads."

Here's to his further discomfort in hell.

bspez

Post by bspez »

There's a parallel between people who have reported that they have seen UFO's, especially professionals like pilots, radar operators, etc., and people who have experienced paranormal events like prophetic dreams, hearing and/or seeing spirits, etc. In both cases people are absolutely certain of what they have experienced, and in both cases there is no way to objectively validate the experience to others. Those who have had the experience have no doubt as to it's validity, and can readily accept that others have had similar experiences. While those who have never had the experience are likely to accept a host of explanations that invalidate the experience, coincidence, hallucination, waking dream, etc. In a sense there is a parallel to those who believe the conspiracy theories about the assassinations of JFK, RFK, MLK, and 911, and those who believe the official government explanations and conclusions regarding these events. Regardless of what is said or written by one side, the other side is programmed by their own experience or what they have read and come to believe, to automatically reject it.