Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

How did McCain really die and GhB

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Saturday
1:20 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

02.10.2019 - Slav Posted and Circulated this powerful Headline and Supporting Material.

01.09.2021 - Under the ever consciousness expanding belief and understanding of Our Fellow Man's Inhumanity to His Fellow Man, historically under the guises of: democracy, law and order, military, national crisis, national security, politics/politicians, religion, war, etc., thoughts after
Slav's 3 powerful videos.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
bspez

Re: How did McCain really die and GhB

Post by bspez »

I can't think of any reason why two dying men would be executed. I can't think of any reason why McCain would pretend to have brain cancer. I can't think of anything the two men did that would be considered treason by the powers that be. If these theories are true, then those committing these acts are beyond any ability we have to counter them. But every conspiracy theory that seems reasonable to me has a very strong trail of financial motivation. Who would profit monetarily from killing these two dying men?