A Layman's confusion over the "Jet Effect"

JFK Assassination
Kevin Fisher

A Layman's confusion over the "Jet Effect"

Post by Kevin Fisher »

Some want to say that there was a shot at the rear of JFK's head, and that the subsequent movement of the head going backward is the result of a jet effect, or a neurotic response to a blow.

So if we are bringing in neurotic impulses into the fray, then why can't we believe that the head moves slightly forward, before it moves backward, due to a neurotic response to a shot hitting the brain from the front?

I mean, if there can be a response one way, there can be a response another way, right? The response is not limited to any one direction, right?

It's spasmodic -- it can move a body any number of ways. Right?
M Klein

Post by M Klein »

This is a mercury filled shot to the side of the head. It's gonna send someone flying away from it, not toward it. Anyhow, this whole discussion is just theory, and of little value.

But there's a confessed killer with evidence to support. I wonder if that superstar attorney David Boise is available for the trial of the millennium.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Any talk of neurospasm is BULLSHIT. The muscles cannot defy the force of a bullet, however you turn it. It doesn't matter which signal the nerves send to those muscles. Wanna try?

Any object, including a human head or body, moves in the direction of the bullet it is struck with.

Wim
Kevin Fisher

Post by Kevin Fisher »

Makes sense, Wim.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: A Layman's confusion over the "Jet Effect"

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.27.2007 - Mr. Kevin Fisher Posted this Headline and an interesting discussion followed.I find this discussion to be succinct and tight.I have never read or researched these points being countermanded sufficiently anywhere.Therefore, in the absence of superior proof, this further underscores in my mind's eye the use of a Custom, Mercury Filled Hollow Point made by Wolfman at the Bally Pinball Manufacturing Building in Chicago, Illinois in early November, 1963. One of said custom rounds was used by Mr. James Earl Sutton to vaporize the brain and head of JFK on 11.22.1963 from the Grassy Knoll in Dallas, Texas.The original leak of this information actually being leaked has been documented to the F.B.I. by at least one (1) former F.B.I. agent.Nobody anywhere at any time has ever admitted to killing JFK, yet this accounting is ignored by many.Is it ignored because it leads to the truth, and who was involved with the killing and on-going cover-up with the JFK event ? Isn't it more important to know who masterminded everything, rather than knowing who simply pulled the trigger anyway ? JFK was not going to leave Dallas, Texas alive that weekend. Somebody was going to kill him no matter what. Shouldn't that understanding be a major subject of analysis and research ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.