Was the Followup Car Blocking a Shot at Z313?

JFK Assassination
RobertP

Re: Was the Followup Car Blocking a Shot at Z313?

Post by RobertP »

Dealey Joe wrote:Please notice the low and the right angle of the shot that struck the windshield frame, badly damaged the visor bracket, damaged the Rear view mirror and I believe cracked the windshield and quite possibly sent shrapnel on that caused damage to James Tague, I am also beginning to believe this may well be the shot from the rear that went through JFK's skull?That's certainly a lot of tasks for one bullet.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

yes but it could sure happen, lots of lead and jackets flying around?You know what 399 did?Come to think of it the bullets had to go somewhere?
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

The quote I was looking for I had actually posted previously on the forum (in: Kroth explanation of Who dun it...), but I've lost the original reference for it which I cannot now find:Hemming:Was I surprised the other day. I had never noticed that Stanley White [w/ the black kid] was indeed shooting through an improvised "silencer/chicken-box"; surprised that Oliver had followed my insistence on either a Sionics or Maxim type silencer, or the "chicken-box]I asked Oliver to provide all of the camera-toting "extras" viewing the motorcade be supplied with workable cameras, and loaded with new film -- so that we might review same later, and maybe incorporate the footage into the movie. He did it.I also asked Oliver: That since the exterior shots of Stanley and the black kid would be filmed at a time when the dozen or so motorcade cycles weren't to be filmed -- could we please have both a scoped rifle & a "iron-sights" rifle [mounted with cameras] used during the next motorcade cycle. I told him that it would be quite interesting to see [as I suspected] that any 2nd floor DalTex window shooter would have had NO SHOT at JFK after the turn in front of the TSBD.When he inquired as to my theory, I responded that: With the "J/Canoe" now going downhill, the Secret Service "outriders" would have totally blocked any rear-view of JFK !!He responded: "..Well...I don't know if Garrison suspected this..??!! I interrupted stating that: IT is for us Oliver, IT is for us....don't use it in the movie if you talk to Garrison tomorrow -- and he gives you a blank stare....leave it out...but IT is for us...!!" He did it, but left it out of the movie. I was correct, the window shooters were completely blocked by the SS "Outriders" 100% !! Somebody tell "THAT" to the fools in Dallas next week. Give'm a cardiac, won't you ??!! But don't tell a certain Lady, cause she opted to ignore THAT when I began assisting her over 5 years ago !!So this footage should still exist!