Robert Grodens book not ready at Dealey

JFK Assassination
katisha

Re: Robert Grodens book not ready at Dealey

Post by katisha »

Dealey Joe wrote:Katishaif you get to come to Texas, Martha & I would be glad to give you a tour of Dealey and associated landmarks ect.we are schedualing a tour with Narrilyn in SeptemberThanks DJ. If it ever happens I'll be intouch. Thanks for the photos; they're great.
Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Thank you for your photographs, Joe. It would be helpful to do a photographic re-enactment of what James Files has described. Down to a scope-shot on a replica limo.Amazing to see Robert Groden and Jim Marrs--I have the former's The Killing of a President; the latter's Crossfire.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Nice job once again Dealey Joe. Any sign of Larry Dunkel...aka...Gary Mack?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

no sign of him there.I didn't go into the museum.I was kinda funny the museum was charging per car to park in the lot and almost no one parked there.I don't know where they all parked.And I neve saw much movement toward the museum.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Phil Dragoo wrote:Thank you for your photographs, Joe. It would be helpful to do a photographic re-enactment of what James Files has described. Down to a scope-shot on a replica limo.Amazing to see Robert Groden and Jim Marrs--I have the former's The Killing of a President; the latter's Crossfire.Whenever you are ready. I don't know if we could pull it off but it would be fun trying.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:no sign of him there.I didn't go into the museum.I was kinda funny the museum was charging per car to park in the lot and almost no one parked there.I don't know where they all parked.And I neve saw much movement toward the museum.Excellent. Maybe the masses have finally figured out the scam perpetrated by Mack and the power elite that funds him.
andries

Post by andries »

The only time i visited Dallas i spent some 20 min in the museum.sorry guys but coming from Europe and you want to see as mutch ass possible,no long distance no need for Forida or Californie Disneyland location Dallasmuseum does also verry well First when your are on the grassy knoll you reallise what did happen I never forget the strange feelings and emotions i had walking behind the fence
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I have never been in the museumhowever I plan to in September if Narrilyn is able to make it then.I think everyone should see it if they are in the Big Danother thing the lady who lives at 1026 N. Beckley is allowing people tovisit to see LHO's boarding room.She has inherited the property from her mother and hopes for donationsso she cah afford to fix it up.if I were wealthy I would purchase the boarding house, Paine's house, Texas Theater,Ruby's apartment, a house on the corner of 10th and Patton.I undrestand the Carosel Club is already goneI wonder what the attendance numbers are at the museum?
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Nice job, DJ- thanks!
andries

Post by andries »

Joe, i want to ask you about the wooden fence some people told me that it,s not the old fence from back in 1963 but that they renovated it sometime in the eighty,s.do you know ?Great pics anyway, and a good question about Eddy,s vieuw ,what could he really see ?He had a verry clear and open vieuw and was not obstructed by any bushes or large trees because they simply were not there in 1963