Robert Grodens book not ready at Dealey

JFK Assassination
andries

Re: Robert Grodens book not ready at Dealey

Post by andries »

Joe, i want to ask you about the wooden fence some people told me that it,s not the old fence from back in 1963 but that they renovated it sometime in the eighty,s.do you know ?Great pics anyway, and a good question about Eddy,s vieuw ,what could he really see ?He had a verry clear and open vieuw and was not obstructed by any bushes or large trees because they simply were not there in 1963
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

AndriesI am not sure about the fence. I would say it is fairly orignal with repairs over the 45 yearsthere has been metal posts installed to replace the originals.It is pretty delapidated and it is entirely possible that it has all been replaced.I don't know what to tell you about Ed. guess we will never know foor sure.
katisha

Post by katisha »

I heard on Black Op that Groden is having trouble raising the money to publish his book. Very expensive, apparently, because of the high quality photos. Here's hoping he can find the funds soon. Does anyone here think we could help? (Would he accept help if we tried?) I'm willing to kick in.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

katisha wrote:I heard on Black Op that Groden is having trouble raising the money to publish his book. Very expensive, apparently, because of the high quality photos. Here's hoping he can find the funds soon. Does anyone here think we could help? (Would he accept help if we tried?) I'm willing to kick in.Katisha, don't know he might. Bob has correspond with Groden in the past.
Nerrilyn Diefenbach

Post by Nerrilyn Diefenbach »

JoeHappy to hand out JFKmurdersolved.com cards with you on the grassy knoll in September. Maybe that is something practical I could do rather than just use my mouth to try and influence people's thoughts and ideas. Hope you and Martha had a wonderful Christmas and all the best for the New Year.Nerrilyn
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

Man I never thought about taking pictures of the area like that and Ive lived in the area for 35 years. I know my uncle John Templin (Chick as they have always called him) He never misses it on Nov. 22nd. Im going to be back in Dallas in Feb and ill go down there and take some pics as best I can and see if I can come up with something. Had I known Groden and especially Jim Mars would be there I would have gone. Been planning on going to the Lancer conference in 2010.On Youtube I just watched over the weekend The men who killed kennedy that came out in I think 1988 that included the "Corsicans" or whatever. I dont see how if all these assassins were there how they all didnt fall all over each other. And I totally believe in Files as some of you know ive written him some. Ive been absent from this forum too for a year or so - what happened that caused the shutdown? I tried a week or two ago but it was dead.
kenmurray

Robert Groden On BOR Tonight

Post by kenmurray »

Hopefully we will hear an update on his new book:http://www.blackopradio.com/schedule.html
Bob

Re: Robert Groden On BOR Tonight

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Hopefully we will hear an update on his new book:http://www.blackopradio.com/schedule.htmlWe should have a couple of real interesting programs in the next couple of days, with Robert on BOR tonight and Jesse's special (Conspiracy Theory) about the JFK assassination tomorrow night on TruTv. I certainly hope Robert's book comes out soon.
kenmurray

Archive Show On Groden Is Now Up

Post by kenmurray »

http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2010.htmlGroden says with over 1000 photographs in his new book, it will cost around 60 thousand to have it published.
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

Is he having trouble publishing? I wish I could print the thing at my place but I can only make stitched books here and woudl have to farm out a perfect bound book like im sure he has. Plus id probably get grief for printing it here, but our costs would be way under what he's facing im sure.