Another Zapruder Film Point of Interest

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Another Zapruder Film Point of Interest

Post by ChristophMessner »

At this index site of McAdamshttp://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo/hscindex.htmFile number 666 "Zapruder film with sound of four shots added" is not downloadable. Why???
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:At this index site of McAdamshttp://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo/hscindex.htmFile number 666 "Zapruder film with sound of four shots added" is not downloadable. Why???I have a documentary called JFK, The Jim Garrison Tapes. If you listen to the recording of the shots, you can hear at least SIX shots and possibly more. I could only hear six shots, with the last two almost simultaneous and the two or three leading up to it could not have been fired by one rifle. They're too close together. I'm trying to find an audio clip.
ChristophMessner

Hi Pasquale, that would be great, if you would find. I've never found so far. Is the audio example used in the Jim Garrison Tapes the same as the HSCA used? Probable only an original is really valid and only if you listen with hifidelity boxes. Chris
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:Hi Pasquale, that would be great, if you would find. I've never found so far. Is the audio example used in the Jim Garrison Tapes the same as the HSCA used? Probable only an original is really vaild and only if you listen with hifidelity boxes. ChrisIt's the same audio recording. The HSCA wouldn't allow researchers to test for the additional shots...and, so, they stopped after coming up with the accoustic evidence of a shot from the knoll.The shots are like this...Boom...Boom...Boom-Boom-Boom..Boom/Boom.On one of those documentaries...I think it was the one with Peter Jennings...they played a version of the same audio clip without it being cleaned up...it was ALL STATIC and HISS. WTF?
ChristophMessner

That would be really great, if you would got a best full version audio file! I have sound analysis software with real time fourier transformation available. I mean I have to drive to my former clarinet workshop for that. But my ears can make that fourier, too ... What does it mean, "it is all static and hiss"? By the way, was Zapruder's camera without sound or did they remove the sound later?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:That would be really great, if you would got a best full version audio file! I have sound analysis software with real time fourier transformation available. I mean I have to drive to my former clarinet workshop for that. But my ears can make that fourier, too ... What does it mean, "it is all static and hiss"? By the way, was Zapruder's camera without sound or did they remove the sound later?THe Zapruder film had no sound in the original. What I mean by "static and hiss" is that the version they played on that documentary was not cleaned-up at all. You couldn't even hear the shots. The background noise was still in the version they played, and you couldn't even HEAR the shots.It's also interesting that the McAdams site is putting out the FOUR-SHOTS idea. If you listen to the audio recording, you can clearly hear at least SIX shots.
ChristophMessner

Where is that audiotape audible on the internet, Pasquale?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:Where is that audiotape audible on the internet, Pasquale?I can't find it on the web. I must be lame or something.What I CAN do is record it from my TV/VCR while watching that documentary which I have on tape. Record it with my digital recorder and post it here. I'll try and do that tonight.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Where is that audiotape audible on the internet, Pasquale?I can't find it on the web. I must be lame or something.What I CAN do is record it from my TV/VCR while watching that documentary which I have on tape. Record it with my digital recorder and post it here. I'll try and do that tonight.Okay, I made a digital recording while playing the documentary on my VCR. (Yes, I still have one! )Anyway, I don't know how to attach it here. I can attach it to an e-mail if one of you guys knows how to attach it here.It's a simple recording I made of a part of the documentary called "The JFK Assassination, The Jim Garrison Tapes"Anyway, you can clearly hear more than three shots.
ChristophMessner

Super Pasquale! Thank you! But was there a significant quality loss? Anyway, please try to send it to me via attachment! Maybe with the help of Bob you could place it downloadable on this and other websites!Chris