Another Zapruder Film Point of Interest

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: Another Zapruder Film Point of Interest

Post by Jsnow915 »

I can only speculate that the Zapruder film wasn't tampered with...simple fact is,it shows Kennedy getting hit from his right front...I think if they tampered with it,that shot would be gone all together...editing it before he gets hit.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:I can only speculate that the Zapruder film wasn't tampered with...simple fact is,it shows Kennedy getting hit from his right front...I think if they tampered with it,that shot would be gone all together...editing it before he gets hit.Interestingly, when the frames of the headshot were first published in a magazine (I believe it was Time or Life or Time-Life), the two head-snap frames were REVERSED. That made the head look like it was going forward. When they were put to task for this, they said it was a printing error. LOL
neab

Post by neab »

Jsnow915 wrote:I can only speculate that the Zapruder film wasn't tampered with...simple fact is,it shows Kennedy getting hit from his right front...I think if they tampered with it,that shot would be gone all together...editing it before he gets hit.I think the impact spray stuff u see in the zapruder footage has been edited, and I also have to assume they cut frames, i mean you see the police coming down the street then you don't see the turn onto elm that the limo does. Then you got the ridicolously fast head movements , and discrepancies in the background of people.I understand and appreciate that it's the best footage we have, but even zapruders film isn't 100% accurate. It's been doctored/edited for sure. Look at the background, it doesn't show the limo coming to a stop like the nix film either. I lean toward thinking the 2 headshots were quicker than the frame on frame zapruders footage shows aswell. But this is just a hunch no evidence for this.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

The headshots must have been closer than 1/18th of a second together, because the 2500 to 3100 fett/sec first headshot bullet impulse would have pushed the head forward far more than Zapruder shows, if it would not have been stopped and overweighed by the headshot from the front. The Zapurder version of Robin Unger showes the spray pretty well, still. By the way and the number of paces agent Hill is running from his car to the limo and the positions of each cars on each frame you can calculate the relative speeds of the cars.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

As you see, from Z225 to Z331 there is absolutely no push forward of Connally. You can measure very well with Jackie's pink costume in background. And as you see in this clearer version, Connally is getting his hat with his right hand and holding it till Z262 and later with an unsmashed wrist, his fingers still working ! The longer I watch this animated gif, I see some fakery or omission between Z222 and Z232 there, the right arm picks up the hat a bit too fast.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

there is an interesting interview on utube by a man who had seen the unaltered version of the zapruder film twice. he says it looked like a slightly different angle than the zapruder film we see. he said there were about 8-10n shots, the car stopped completely for the last 2 shots. my feeling is that somebody else was filming also using a 16mm camera somewhere in the pergola. nix's film was confiscated and he had a hard time getting it back and he said some of the film was missing. i think they used a technique known as masking. also the wound was moved from back to the side of his face to make a back head shot appear more likely however none of the autopsy photos match the z film. there was a lot of fake red used on the side front of his head to further promote the rear shot. mary moorman was in the street when the president came by but in the z film they used an earlier frames of her and pasted it as the president drove by. probaby because of the reaction they got from getting splattered with brains. also look at the two spectators on the grass just as he crosses the stemmons sign, they are not looking at the van but are looking towards the corner. wouldn't you be looking at jackie and jfk if they came within a few feet of where you were standing?namaste'
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

tom jeffers wrote:there is an interesting interview on utube by a man who had seen the unaltered version of the zapruder film twice. he says it looked like a slightly different angle than the zapruder film we see. he said there were about 8-10n shots, the car stopped completely for the last 2 shots. my feeling is that somebody else was filming also using a 16mm camera somewhere in the pergola. nix's film was confiscated and he had a hard time getting it back and he said some of the film was missing. i think they used a technique known as masking. also the wound was moved from back to the side of his face to make a back head shot appear more likely however none of the autopsy photos match the z film. there was a lot of fake red used on the side front of his head to further promote the rear shot. mary moorman was in the street when the president came by but in the z film they used an earlier frames of her and pasted it as the president drove by. probaby because of the reaction they got from getting splattered with brains. also look at the two spectators on the grass just as he crosses the stemmons sign, they are not looking at the van but are looking towards the corner. wouldn't you be looking at jackie and jfk if they came within a few feet of where you were standing?namaste'This is simply fascinating to me; someone has talked about the unaltered Zapruder film? Who?!
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

ps. I can't find it on youtube- do you have the link?
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i posted the link a year or 2 ago. cannot find it now. it is a french journalist interviewed, i think by jim marrs.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Thanks, I'll look some more.What do you think about the Frenchman's story?