List of Kennedy-murder-participants still alive

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

List of Kennedy-murder-participants still alive

Post by ChristophMessner »

The purpose of this thread is to collect as many as possible names and addresses of those, who participated in the murder or murder-cover-up of the Kennedys and are still alive and therefore would be able to tell more about the truth to the public, if people and institutions write to them and ask for the truth to be spoken out finally in the hope that the full disclosure would be no disgrace but a sign of new strength of the USA. Bush, George Sr. Bennett, RobertSpecter, ArlenRockefeller, DavidVeciana, AntonioPosada Carriles, LuisFiles, JamesPlumlee, ToshBeardsley, Rex?Bosch, OrlandoPaine, RuthPaine, MichaelSirhan, Sirhan (unintentionally)Pena, Manuel?Cesar, Thane Eugene?... Who else?
Pennyworth

Re: List of Kennedy-murder-participants still alive

Post by Pennyworth »

Here's my list of participants Christoph.....it's posted under the Harrelson thread page 8...Jack Binion is alive ...so is R.D. Matthews I believe, ..I think the rest are deceased. The Rockefeller I was referring to is Nelson.Hello,I am compiling an alphabetical list of the dominant major figures and links in the JFK assassination conspiracy.:If anyone wants to add to, correct or edit it, please feel free to do so....BinionDeckerDullesFiles Ferrie GiancanaHarrelson HoltHuntLanskyJohnsonMatthewsMarcelloMurchinsonNicolettiOswald RockefellerRoselliRuby Sarti Sturgis Twombly
ChristophMessner

Paul, thank you! Give me some time to check out ... Another question meanwhile: there are so many witnesses standing and later walking at/from Houston or Elm street, are some of them, who saw something suspicious leaving there, still alive? Chris
ChristophMessner

So Paul, I enlarge my list with your names of the ones still alive and put "?" behind those I don't know, whether still alive or not, and additionally I enlarge it with descendants and other friends, collegues, relatives, who could be potential informants and could help solving the case, if they would only want: Bush, George Sr. Bennett, RobertSpecter, ArlenRockefeller, DavidVeciana, AntonioPosada Carriles, LuisFiles, JamesPlumlee, ToshBeardsley, Rex?Bosch, OrlandoPaine, RuthPaine, MichaelSirhan, Sirhan (victim)Pena, Manuel?Cesar, Thane Eugene?Binion, JackMatthews, R.D.Granata, JoeBaker, JudythOswald, Marinadescendants/realtives/collegues of Caifano, Marshalldescendands/relatives of Texas oil menCarter, JimmyWoodward (Watergate journalist)Bernstein (Watergate journalist) son of E. H. Huntdaughter of Chauncey Holt, Karyn Harcourt Holtdescendants/relatives of Cabell brothersBartell, J. Worrell, James?descendants/relatives of Cuban exiles, operation 40 members, Castro assassinaton aspirantsdescendants/relatives of mob bosses Lansky, Licavoli, Giancana, Marcello, descendants/relatives of Dalles and Chicago PDs responsibles like Decker, captain Fritzdescendants/relatives of the former "authorities" like Hoover, Dulles, Warren, Ford, ....Ashcroft, JohnBall, Joseph? Belcher, Frank? Wacks, MichaelRivell, JackTanenbaum, RobertKennedy familyA lot of people and certainly much more. Who of them could really help to get the files disclosed and to make the truth public in mainstream media?
tpfleming

Post by tpfleming »

The damn Paines are never going to die, are they? They have to be pushing 90. Does anyone know if they reconciled or re-married? Ruth is such a feisty, contentious witch, that I was afraid to use her real name in my book. Oliver Stone used a pseudonym for her in "JFK" also. Last I heard Ruth was living in Florida and, get this, still posing as a Quaker pacifist protesting the war in Iraq. Some covers last forever. Don't know what Michael's doing.Tim Flemingwww.eloquentbooks.com/MurderOfAnAmericanNazi.htmlhttp://leftlooking.blogspot.comwww.AuthorsWebTV.com
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

tpfleming wrote:The damn Paines are never going to die, are they? They have to be pushing 90. Does anyone know if they reconciled or re-married? Ruth is such a feisty, contentious witch, that I was afraid to use her real name in my book. Oliver Stone used a pseudonym for her in "JFK" also. Last I heard Ruth was living in Florida and, get this, still posing as a Quaker pacifist protesting the war in Iraq. Some covers last forever. Don't know what Michael's doing.Tim Fleminghttp://www.eloquentbooks.com/MurderOfAnAmerica ... WebTV.comI don't know, but be sure and give her our best if you get the chance! LOL That's code for a bunch of four-letter explatives that I'm not going to use here!
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

Does anyone know how Arlen Specter keeps getting reelected to whatever (House/Senate) when he is such a , well, loser? I say a shot of him during Obamas speech the other night and he must be like 117 years old by now. What a country.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

ah good old Arlen Rectum....I just want to slap him around...not hurt him...just slap him around.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Just thinking about it....but did Arlene Specter ever say where he was on November 22,1963?...just curious...SMACK!
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

With a wet noodle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!