Email on black couple on the knoll

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Email on black couple on the knoll

Post by dankbaar »

You are right. The couple was called Hester. There is indeed very little known about them. Shall I put your question on my forum? Wim The "badgeman" location outlined on at least one recent TV investigations was occupied, according to Zapruder's assistant, by a young black couple eating lunch on a park bench located behind the corner of the retaining wall. She said they were drinking Cokes at the same time. Photos taken right after the assassination show a Coke bottle resting on the retaining wall. In addition, there are also photos of the park bench in the exact spot she mentioned. It would appear that the "human forms" that mix in with the shadows are of the black couple who fled immediately after the final shot. I believe the same form is shown in a photo which shows the "black dog man." I have never heard this couple mentioned on any TV documentary or of any attempt to locate them. The end of the retaining wall is only a few feet from the picket fence - I believe separated by the steps leading down to the street. There were two or three fellows standing about halfway down these steps that do not seem to reacting to anything behind them. Do you have anything in your archives on the black couple or the fellows on the steps?
Frenchy

Re: Email on black couple on the knoll

Post by Frenchy »

Wim i am doing research on that couple now....at the time of BDM (Willis 5), the man on the steps known as "The running man", I think is the black man from the couple and BDM is the woman and child. There are quite a few photographs of this couple. If you would like them let me know.- Dave
Martin Hinrichs

Post by Martin Hinrichs »

I certainly have my doubts about this alleged black couple whom only existence appeared from Sitzman's witness report.She was the only one whom stated to saw them. Zapruder not, nor any other.There was a long thread on Lancer Forum regarding this.They came to the result the so called "running man" in Nix and Muchmore running up the stairs to protect his wife and child.They say this was the couple seen in Darnell.Here what they see in Betzner:and a sketch:This is what i see. A baby totally out of scale:Apart from the white clothes which should be visible in Moorman too because this area in the sun area.Willis and Betzner showing a complete dark figure with no bright parts.What do you think?Martin
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Nice work Martin, and thanks....i think you could be right
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

dankbaar wrote: The couple was called Hester. The white Hester couple stood and then fell down in the middle of the pergola, so that cannot be a black couple sitting on the bench at the other side of the Zapruder-Sitzman-duo. dankbaar wrote: It would appear that the "human forms" that mix in with the shadows are of the black couple who fled immediately after the final shot. I believe the same form is shown in a photo which shows the "black dog man." If you look carefully at the Willis#6 photo, you see, that "blackdog man" is just a bunch of tree trunks and crowns in a row in perspective of the slightly different angle of the Willis#5 or the Betzner photo. dankbaar wrote: The end of the retaining wall is only a few feet from the picket fence - I believe separated by the steps leading down to the street. There were two or three fellows standing about halfway down these steps that do not seem to reacting to anything behind them. You see the right of the 3 men on the stairs turn immediately to his left and ran upstairs after the fatal shot in the Muchmore- and Nix-film. Chris
Martin Hinrichs

Post by Martin Hinrichs »

ChristophMessner wrote: If you look carefully at the Willis#6 photo, you see, that "blackdog man" is just a bunch of tree trunks and crowns in a row in perspective of the slightly different angle of the Willis#5 or the Betzner photo. ChrisChristoph, take a look at Willis5 and compare it with one Towner (after the assassination)What do you think?Martin
robin unger

Post by robin unger »

Man seen in Darnell.Dark colored man wearing a cardigan and black trousers.Running Man seen in Muchmore.Dark colored wearing a cardigan and black trousers
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

From the looks of him...he looks totally shocked.....by the way....nice to meet you Robin...and nice work
robin unger

Post by robin unger »

Hi Jsnow.Thanks for the welcome.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Hi Martin, good comparison photos!But I still think, the "black dog man" are just a bunch of tree trunks and leaves, because Willis#5 stands a little closer to the street, so these tree trunks add in a row to a black spot. Willi's photo quality "blackens up" rather much. It cannot be the brown skinned man with the black trousers as well on Willis#5 and Betzner, because if it would be him, he would have had to run downstairs to the other two in 0 point zero seconds to come to his Muchmore-position. It could be his wife with the baby then, but wouldn't she have been on Zapruder then? The 2 other men on the stairs: what does the white-shirt-man have such a rucksack on his back? On Towner: Aren't the two in the pergola the Hesters? It's really amazing, how all these photographers and filmers do NOT film Orlando Bosch with umbrella man on curb and continue behind the fence and pergola! Zapruder was very busy with his job to distract people from TSBD to the grassy knoll, running back and shouting: "They killed him! They killed him!" ... Chris