about jackie

JFK Assassination
michael57231

about jackie

Post by michael57231 »

does anyone no what jackie is going back across the trunk for? the timing of it looks like she is going after a part of JFK`s head.
saracarter766

Re: about jackie

Post by saracarter766 »

she was retrieving the piece of skull of JFK's after the headshot.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:she was retrieving the piece of skull of JFK's after the headshot. That seems to be what she was doing. One of the doctors at Parkland, I can't remember which one, was given part of JFK's head (brain and/or bone) by Jackie. She had it in her hand...cupped in both hands.Also, contrary to what some people have said here, Jackie did NOT, repeat, did NOT have a Brawny towel or Shamwow towel in her hand to quickly clean up the mess on top of the trunk. I'm sorry, Sara! I couldn't resist!!!!! LMAO
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:saracarter766 wrote:she was retrieving the piece of skull of JFK's after the headshot. That seems to be what she was doing. One of the doctors at Parkland, I can't remember which one, was given part of JFK's head (brain and/or bone) by Jackie. She had it in her hand...cupped in both hands.Also, contrary to what some people have said here, Jackie did NOT, repeat, did NOT have a Brawny towel or Shamwow towel in her hand to quickly clean up the mess on top of the trunk. I'm sorry, Sara! I couldn't resist!!!!! LMAO bahahaha smartass if so she would probably do what ralph macchio in the karate kid did wax on wax off.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:saracarter766 wrote:she was retrieving the piece of skull of JFK's after the headshot. That seems to be what she was doing. One of the doctors at Parkland, I can't remember which one, was given part of JFK's head (brain and/or bone) by Jackie. She had it in her hand...cupped in both hands.Also, contrary to what some people have said here, Jackie did NOT, repeat, did NOT have a Brawny towel or Shamwow towel in her hand to quickly clean up the mess on top of the trunk. I'm sorry, Sara! I couldn't resist!!!!! LMAO bahahaha smartass if so she would probably do what ralph macchio in the karate kid did wax on wax off. BAHAHAHA!!!!! Exactly! Kind of like "Oh! What a mess!!! Wax on! Wax off!!!!!"
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

rofl pasquale. can't you just imagine clint hill telling jackie hey mrs kennedy you missed a spot.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:rofl pasquale. can't you just imagine clint hill telling jackie hey mrs kennedy you missed a spot. Yeah...totally! "Oh dear! I DID miss a spot! Let me just wipe that off!"Can you imagine if they used that scene in one of those ShamWow commercials..."You followin' me, camera guy? The ShamWow is for the car, the boat, even on Elm Street! Wipes away water as well as presidential brain matter!!! Wipe away the truth to the JFK assassination with ShamWow! We're going to show this in real time!!!" LMAO
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

all i can say is shamwow hehe.
michael57231

Post by michael57231 »

it seems to me if the skull pieces were on the trunk the shot had to come from the front.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

michael57231 wrote:it seems to me if the skull pieces were on the trunk the shot had to come from the front.Not if you believe Gary Mack and the Warren Commission! LOL Seriously, though, I agree. All of the facts surrounding the shooting, right down to where the skull pieces were and the back-and-to-the-left motion of JFK's head, indicate a shot from the front. The closest that they could get was in a documentary that we've talked about here that Gary Mack was an advisor on. They tried to say that blood splattered toward the front and that therefore a shot from the rear must have caused it. All I have to say is that is says nothing. You can walk up to someone and shoot them in the face or head, and you'll still get blood on you. It's a fact. Of course, the direction that that person's head will be thrown is AWAY from the muzzle of the gun because of the transfer of momentum. It's high school physics just like the pieces of skull on the trunk are.