about jackie

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: about jackie

Post by ChristophMessner »

Excerpt from Files' 2003-confession: JF - ... a lot of people might say you can't see nothing through a scope, but I'm gonna tell you something: When you see something burst, let's say like a watermelon, you 're gonna see pieces and stuff flying in different directions and people are gonna be splattered by it. And at this point ... I got to figure what she was picking up was a piece of the skull . a lot of people will say you can't see nothing through a scope like this, but what you're going to see is like, and I saw it, the head explode. I saw the back side come out and I have seen blood, brains, whatever you're gonna call it, tissue, hair, the whole thing, going everywhere, just a spray. And if anybody disbelieves this, go and shoot somebody and look through a scope while you're doing it and watch.J - Did you see anybody splattered with blood and matter?JF - Oh, I don't know who was splattered I think one of the agents, probably one of the Secret Service agents riding on the back of the car. I am only assuming, I will say they probably got splattered because there was stuff everywhere.