MSNBotmedia, who are you?

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

MSNBotmedia, who are you?

Post by ChristophMessner »

Give your identity! You are watching right now!I cannot open your profile! Is that decent?
Pennyworth

Re: MSNBotmedia, who are you?

Post by Pennyworth »

Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply.Does Dan care about honor or decency? I thought that Wim banned MSNBot Media
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pennyworth wrote:Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply.Does Dan care about honor or decency? I thought that Wim banned MSNBot MediaWim actually banned MikeNarrett. Wim also told me that the Bots that visit us, like MSMBotmedia and Ask Jeeves (Bot) are automated programs which crawl all forums to gather data etc.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:Pennyworth wrote:Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply.Does Dan care about honor or decency? I thought that Wim banned MSNBot MediaWim actually banned MikeNarrett. Wim also told me that the Bots that visit us, like MSMBotmedia and Ask Jeeves (Bot) are automated programs which crawl all forums to gather data etc.Thats what I read when I first saw MsM Bot Media on board. I researched it .But it can go further and harvest e-mails and user names.Wim needs to ban some more suspects from this board. They are whom I stated IMO
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Taken from 'Who of you has a website?'Edit postReport this postReply with quote MSN BOT MEDIA ...by Pennyworth on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 pm PP: Today is the second time that I saw that MSN bot media was shown here as a registered member on the who is online display.It went off the board before I could have should have copied and pasted. Who knows though it could have defied copy and paste; MSN Bot media is not on JFKmurdersolved's site as a registered member, but it logged on anyway.What I can see now is that MSN bot is a scanner who can un-incrypt some computer systems literature with lightening speed[The board looked like this:Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: MSN bot Media, Pennyworth and 1 guest]MSN botmedia...http://www.belle-aurore.com/mike/more.p ... 16_0_1_0_Mhttp://www.webmasterworld.com/robots_txt/31645 ... tmInternet bot[edit] Malicious purposesAnother, more malicious use of bots is the coordination and operation of an automated attack on networked computers, such as a denial-of-service attack by a botnet. Internet bots can also be used to commit click fraud and more recently have seen usage around MMORPG games as computer game bots. A spambot is an internet bot that attempts to spam large amounts of content on the Internet, usually adding advertising links.There are malicious bots (and botnets) of the following types: Spambots that harvest email addresses from contact forms or guestbook pages Downloader programs that suck bandwidth by downloading entire web sites Web site scrapers that grab the content of web sites and re-use it without permission on automatically generated doorway pages Viruses and worms DDoS attacks Botnets / zombie computers; etc. Bots are also used to buy up good seats for concerts, particularly by ticket brokers who resell the tickets. Bots are employed against entertainment event-ticketing sites, like TicketMaster.com. The bots are used by ticket brokers to unfairly obtain the best seats for themselves while depriving the general public from also having a chance to obtain the good seats. The bot runs through the purchase process and obtains better seats by pulling as many seats back as it can. Bots are often used in Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Games to farm for resources that would otherwise take significant time or effort to obtain; this is a concern for most online in-game economies. The most widely used anti-bot technique is the use of CAPTCHA, which is a form of Turing test used to distinguish between a human user and a less-sophisticated AI-powered bot, by the use of graphically encoded human-readable text.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_bot
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Re: Who of you has a website?by Pennyworth on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:08 pm Extracted from the above link;There are malicious bots (and botnets) of the following types: Spambots that harvest email addresses from contact forms or guestbook pagesPP
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

These bots were sprung forth from a certain type of human, a certain element,a NERD !Damn the nerds.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Pennyworth wrote:Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply.Does Dan care about honor or decency? I thought that Wim banned MSNBot MediaWim actually banned MikeNarrett. Wim also told me that the Bots that visit us, like MSMBotmedia and Ask Jeeves (Bot) are automated programs which crawl all forums to gather data etc.Why specifically did Wim ban MikeNarrett?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:These bots were sprung forth from a certain type of human, a certain element,a NERD !Damn the nerds.ALLRIGHT I DID NOT WRITE THIS!One example. First please Wim ban MSNBot Media NOW!!!!!If someone wants copies they can get a print-out or transfer addresses to their computer.He is going through pages and wiping out info IMOScanning also means HACKING!!!I know because someone went through my e-mail and wiped out documents with MIme-deFang web scanning services.It said this page has been scanned by Mime De Fang. The page was gone all info with it...
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Pennyworth wrote:Pennyworth wrote:These bots were sprung forth from a certain type of human, a certain element,a NERD !Damn the nerds.ALLRIGHT I DID NOT WRITE THIS!One example. First please Wim ban MSNBot Media NOW!!!!!If someone wants copies they can get a print-out or tranfer addresses to their computer.He is going through pages and wiping out info IMOScanning also means HACKING!!!I know because someone went through my e-mail and wiped out documents with MIme-deFang web scanning services.It said this page has been scanned by Mime De Fang. The page was gone all info with it...Well, if their objective is to get us to stop discussing things, it WON'T work with me. Period.