JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: MSNBotmedia, who are you?

Post by Pennyworth »

Yes, but they can wipe out pertinent printed information
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

I'm not a software expert, but I think there is no reason at all to get paranoid on spiders and robots, because automated things are always kind of stupid, because they follow a program while humans are part of the big infinity and the infinity of ideas cannot be wiped out be a finite system. The agents of big companies are always glancing at their partial short-time-goal and loose creativity by doing so. I don't fear any hacking or denunciation, cause I don't possess anything. The agents of control and exploiting systems are just too stupid to control or exploit me, because they don't check, that it is not necessary at all to do so and that they cut off themselves from the real sources of efficiency! I offer them the freeways to a more meaningful life instead (probably without them noticing it still but that will change by time). Long lives Linux and the even greater organic freedoms beyond!
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF PAIN.HE WIPED OUT MY SAVED COPIES, DOCUMENTS, CORRESPONDENCE,LETTERS,ESSAYS, JOURNALS, ETC ON ONE E-MAIL WITH MIME-DE FANG .THE PAGE SAID 'THIS DOCUMENT HAS BEEN SCANNED BY mIME-DE FANG' AND SUSPENDED MY OTHER E-MAIL SO THAT I CANNOT ACCESS AND GET INTO IT TO RETRIEVE SOME VERY POSSIBLE DAMNING EVIDENCE. THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH ANOTHER CASE THAT INVOLVES PERJURY,CONSPIRACY AND suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder, OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE ALTHOUGH THERE IS NO JUSTICE AGAINST THESE PEOPLE. THESE PEOPLE ARE NEARLY UNTOUCHABLE. IF YOU TOLD THEM THAT THEY KILLED THE KENNEDYS THEY WOULD LAUGH AT YOU.
ChristophMessner

Paul, what you report sounds hard to bear. But why don't you save your things on a stick? Which page said ...? Is it possible for you to regain the evidence in that other case and to continue your work?Who is "they" and "them"? Aren't there many ways to make their wrongdoings public and touch them this or the other way? Chris
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

ChristophMessner wrote:Paul, what you report sounds hard to bear. But why don't you save your things on a stick? Which page said ...? Is it possible for you to regain the evidence in that other case and to continue your work?Who is "they" and "them"? Aren't there many ways to make their wrongdoings public and touch them this or the other way? ChrisThis board is our great leveler for now.I received a letter with only the letter C return address..with some other testimony included and was told to contact the FBI and tell them my story
ChristophMessner

Paul, what you tell is certainly serious, I hope that your investigation and enlightenment work is not really endangered, but was that an answer to my questions?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

ChristophMessner wrote:Paul, what you tell is certainly serious, I hope that your investigation and enlightenment work is not really endangered, but was that an answer to my questions?I'll get back to you on this
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Paul, what you tell is certainly serious, I hope that your investigation and enlightenment work is not really endangered, but was that an answer to my questions?I'll get back to you on thishere's part of it...Re: November 22by Pennyworth on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:30 pm ChristophMessner wrote:What happened on Nov 22 2005?I received a letter dated as such from someone in high community standing. I was called into his office and we had a discussion. I didn't know if he was really friend or foe. I found out that he was the former. I got the message .Later on this.PP
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Paul, Christoph, I just now got a BSOD on my main box. I suspect someone was trying to get into my ext. backup drive (looks like that's where the ntfs.sys address leads. I'd list the parameters of the BSOD, but that might give whoever tried to get into my backup drive an edge to do even worse. Mind you, I also burn my files to disk, a backup of the backup. Still dubious, Christoph? Best be burning the contents of your usb stick to disk. Don't count on embedded A/V software to save your data. Also, repeating the general message: Full scan your boxes, people!!! We are ALL at risk.
ChristophMessner

Thanks, Bob Franklin, for your warning. I will raise my precautionary measurements. Chris