Why was Oswald hostile at the cinema?

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Why was Oswald hostile at the cinema?

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Here's an interesting link about a double arrest at the Texas Theater: http://scribblguy.50megs.com/intrigue.h ... nteresting indeed.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bob wrote:ChristophMessner wrote: He didn't realize the manipulative scope of the powers that he was part of. Yes I think so, too. He was just too young and unexperienced and a bit tender.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

an interesting paragraphOswald's very trip to his roominghouse seems contingent, and barely that. If he could smuggle a rifle into the Texas School Book Depository, as the official version asserts, why didn't he take the trouble to place his 38 pistol in a more convenient location to be retrieved after the assassination? He could have had a box for the curtain rod bolts! There are many places that a pistol can be tucked away, to be picked up later, that are fairly safe from discovery.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

another thing comes to mind...if he was a sharp shooter as they say...how come he missed Walker?...or was just something of a shake up of some sort...but again...sharpshooter,missing his target of intent...that was never looked at by the Warren commision.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:another thing comes to mind...if he was a sharp shooter as they say...how come he missed Walker?...or was just something of a shake up of some sort...but again...sharpshooter,missing his target of intent...that was never looked at by the Warren commision.Exactly!For that matter, why was Oswald's alleged kill shot the LAST shot. Normally, your first shot in that type of attack is the most accurate. The follow-up shots are done under time constraints and other pressures.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Whoa! You guys actually believe Oswald shot at Walker?! Why would you ever believe something like that?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ThomZajac wrote:Well, according my previous post, Oswald said he took a swing a the policeman because he (Oswald) was carrying a gun and he knew he shouldn't have been. Why he would think fighting was therefore a good idea, I don't know, and whether this is really what happened, ditto.One thing to keep in mind; Oswald was an agent of US intelligence (doesn't really matter if CIA or FBI or ?), and that almost everything he did was because he was told/ordered to do so. Was he told to take his pistol to the theatre? Was he told to get into a fight when searched? Rabbit holes are the speciality of the intelligence operations.Lastly, I do think SOME of those employed with the Dallas Police Department were fully aware of a plot to kill the president and were willing participants.About Oswald getting his .38 revolver at home, I think he only did it to protect himself. If you read or watch Judyth Baker's statements, she said that Oswald was suspicious that he was being set up BEFORE the assassination. It had to do with how he was being treated. As it appears, his instincts to get his gun were correct. A policeman, Tippit, was shot relatively nearby his house and the assassination went down despite his having infiltrated the group doing it. There was a LOT of gun play that afternoon.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ThomZajac wrote:Whoa! You guys actually believe Oswald shot at Walker?! Why would you ever believe something like that?I don't think he shot at Walker. I was talking about the JFK shooting.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Sorry, I had too much wine I think.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ThomZajac wrote:Sorry, I had too much wine I think.LOL No worries! I LOVE wine. My parents are from Italy, and every year we'd get a couple of tons of grapes and make wine. My dad even converted half of the garage into a walk-in wine cellar.