JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: JFK assassination researcher/investigator Hall of Fame

Post by kenmurray »

Hughes is a good nominee Bob.
katisha

Post by katisha »

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:I haven't heard of this researcher until today: http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/VERY long home page...still reading it...but pretty impressive overall. Good job with the link Ken. I had heard of Roberdeau before, but never had seen this home page.That is a great site. Bob, did you follow the links to the TMWKK videos - the ones that were banned from being broadcast?(I actually came back to this thread to check the nominations for the 'Hall of Fame", but I got distracted by the vids. I'm always getting distracted - no wonder I never get anything done )
Bob

Post by Bob »

katisha wrote:Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:I haven't heard of this researcher until today: http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/VERY long home page...still reading it...but pretty impressive overall. Good job with the link Ken. I had heard of Roberdeau before, but never had seen this home page.That is a great site. Bob, did you follow the links to the TMWKK videos - the ones that were banned from being broadcast?(I actually came back to this thread to check the nominations for the 'Hall of Fame", but I got distracted by the vids. I'm always getting distracted - no wonder I never get anything done )I am the master of distraction . Not as good as Gary Mack though. I will put together our list of nominees for both the Hall of Fame and the Hall of Shame this week. By the way, I'm still going through that link as well. That was a nice find by Ken. You never know what you can stumble across on the web. That is how I found that slide show which is also a very interesting presentation.Also, if anyone has any last second nominees...get them in very soon...like in the next day or so.
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Bob wrote:Yes...the Garrison tapes are great. J.J.C. always gives us great tidbits. He alerted me to this as well...Here Bob great videoJFK - Case for Conspiracy I 1:42:49 - This is Robert Groden's fascinating video documentary JFK - The Case for Conspiracy Part 1 (1993) which is the answer to tens of thousands of requests for his optically ... video.google.comhttp://video.google.nl/videosearch?q=jfk&hl=nl&emb=0&aq=f#q=jfk&hl=nl&emb=0&aq=f&start=30
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

J.J.C. that is a good video. I'm anxious about Groden's new book that will come out later in the year. I believe it will be called "Absolute Proof".
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

kenmurray wrote:J.J.C. that is a good video. I'm anxious about Groden's new book that will come out later in the year. I believe it will be called "Absolute Proof".Part 2http://video.google.nl/videosearch?q=jfk&hl=nl&emb=0&aq=f#q=JFK+-+Case+for+Conspiracy+I+&hl=nl&emb=0Fantastic video,what proof do we need more.........whats wrong in that country,i know the same fuckers are stil in command,and Obama is a puppet on a string...................Skull and Bones / fam.Bush- and ......you name it
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

hey bob don't forget to put allen dulles on the hall of shame lol.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Allen Dulles for sure belongs in the hall of shame. The only logical reason for him to be a member of the WC since he was fired by JFK was to supress, alter, destroy, or hide any information pertaining to a CIA involvement in the assassination.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

kenmurray wrote:Allen Dulles for sure belongs in the hall of shame. The only logical reason for him to be a member of the WC since he was fired by JFK was to supress, alter, destroy, or hide any information pertaining to a CIA involvement in the assassination.Dulles belongs in the Hall of Shame, certainly, but I think as a conspirator/planner first and foremost. We still have to determine how we wish to organize our lists.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:kenmurray wrote:Allen Dulles for sure belongs in the hall of shame. The only logical reason for him to be a member of the WC since he was fired by JFK was to supress, alter, destroy, or hide any information pertaining to a CIA involvement in the assassination.Dulles belongs in the Hall of Shame, certainly, but I think as a conspirator/planner first and foremost. We still have to determine how we wish to organize our lists.Yes...I am still working out the details on all this. I am currently working on some other projects, plus I have been a little distracted as of late. But the answer will come soon. Dulles does deserve to be in two Hall of Shame's...the investigator HOF and the conspirator HOF.