War on Terror

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

War on Terror

Post by Jsnow915 »

Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: War on Terror

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:http://video.yahoo.com/watch/182615/842146for Bob and PasqualeGood link! I've been coming across information about Israelis being involved in 9/11 too.In fact, it's so blantant that I'm going to start a topic on it right now.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Pasquale...I've been passing info along to friends and they think I'm nuts...they believe that Bush was the man and Obama is this and that...and they dont get that the party doesnt matter...its all the same shit...they are the actors just portraying what big oil and bankers and corperations want...the more I see the bs with building 7 falling and how the cab driver lied about the Pentegon...especially when he says"this is bigger than me...this is money...they run the show"...I stand by my country and its original design...but I dont trust the government...so the more I see...Kennedy was a special president...he wasnt perfect...but he tried to do what was best for the country....and I think he was the begining of the end for us...which totally corelates with Wims findings...now how to change it and open the eyes of other Americans.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Jsnow915 wrote:Pasquale...I've been passing info along to friends and they think I'm nuts...they believe that Bush was the man and Obama is this and that...and they dont get that the party doesnt matter...its all the same shit...they are the actors just portraying what big oil and bankers and corperations want...the more I see the bs with building 7 falling and how the cab driver lied about the Pentegon...especially when he says"this is bigger than me...this is money...they run the show"...I stand by my country and its original design...but I dont trust the government...so the more I see...Kennedy was a special president...he wasnt perfect...but he tried to do what was best for the country....and I think he was the begining of the end for us...which totally corelates with Wims findings...now how to change it and open the eyes of other Americans.I know what you mean. The same is happening to me. The only time I make a little progress is when I bombard them with the facts...not all at once.For example, the Israeli thing. I only recently became aware of it. Take a look at this link about fake Al Qaeda agents. Do you remember about Al Qaeda supposedly being in the Phillipines too? Yeah, on of those "terrorists" was an Israeli. Go figure. http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... qaeda.html
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

one thing I found amusing was Bushes plan for Iraq...it was called "Operation Iraq Liberation"....which for the laugh is...OIL
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Jsnow915 wrote:one thing I found amusing was Bushes plan for Iraq...it was called "Operation Iraq Liberation"....which for the laugh is...OILThat WAS funny. I doubt they intended it, but then again, you never know.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

You can't fight the devil with the belzebub.