Farewell Performance

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Farewell Performance

Post by ThomZajac »

You've all probably seen this before, but it's just so good it's worth seeing again- probably one of the first uses of Photoshop
Bob

Re: Farewell Performance

Post by Bob »

Cool photoshop picture. Isn't that Ray Manzarek on keybords, Jim Morrison on vocals and Robby Krieger on lead guitar? Robby played a "killer" lead guitar by the way! The cops were AWAYS around live performances of The Doors waiting to arrest Morrison ironically.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

bahahahahaha i remember coming across that pic a very long time ago lol. thank you for posting that it's good to see it again hehe.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

saracarter766 wrote:bahahahahaha i remember coming across that pic a very long time ago lol. thank you for posting that it's good to see it again hehe. sara can you answer my question? look at request to pp
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

what
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pennyworth wrote:saracarter766 wrote:bahahahahaha i remember coming across that pic a very long time ago lol. thank you for posting that it's good to see it again hehe. sar can you answer my question? look at request to ppI don't know where this is going Paul...
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:Pennyworth wrote:saracarter766 wrote:bahahahahaha i remember coming across that pic a very long time ago lol. thank you for posting that it's good to see it again hehe. sar can you answer my question? look at request to ppI don't know where this is going Paul... Look at my latest under request to mr pennyworth. I have a few questions
Bob

Post by Bob »

I got two out of three for sure.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

As far as I know the producer was on stage, too, even, a Mr. Fritz at the far left (which is the far right from his perspective).
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bob wrote:Cool photoshop picture. Isn't that Ray Manzarek on keybords, Jim Morrison on vocals and Robby Krieger on lead guitar? Robby played a "killer" lead guitar by the way! The cops were AWAYS around live performances of The Doors waiting to arrest Morrison ironically.That was certainly The End for Lee Harvey Oswald (at least for that Oswald)...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDN9y2vTdUs