JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Remembering RFK

Post by Bob »

Great links Ken and Thom!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

ThomZajac wrote:This is particularly good-http://www.rfkmustdie.blip.tv/#941561Thom, that whole "RFK Must Die" documentary used to be on you tube. But it's no longer there because of a copyright issue. I don't think you can find it anywhere online for free anymore.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

What's the world coming to?Hey, I've got a question for you:Do you think Sirhan was firing blanks? Or was he to aim at the ceiling or something? The reason I ask is that it seems it would be awful risky for the real killer (most likely Caesar), who could very likely be hit if Sirhan was actually trying to hit RFK with real bullets. Just wondering what the plan might have been.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:What's the world coming to?Hey, I've got a question for you:Do you think Sirhan was firing blanks? Or was he to aim at the ceiling or something? The reason I ask is that it seems it would be awful risky for the real killer (most likely Caesar), who could very likely be hit if Sirhan was actually trying to hit RFK with real bullets. Just wondering what the plan might have been.I would say it's a possibility, but not likely. With 13 bullets being fired (or even just 10), there has to be at least two gunmen. That is the risk Cesar took when he became part of this conspiracy, as a number of people who were wounded were near Cesar's vicinity. Plus, you have Michael's theory of a Sirhan double of being the actual assassin of RFK. Either way, Cesar was involved. I would like to hear Michael's take on all this.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:ThomZajac wrote:What's the world coming to?Hey, I've got a question for you:Do you think Sirhan was firing blanks? Or was he to aim at the ceiling or something? The reason I ask is that it seems it would be awful risky for the real killer (most likely Caesar), who could very likely be hit if Sirhan was actually trying to hit RFK with real bullets. Just wondering what the plan might have been.I would say it's a possibility, but not likely. With 13 bullets being fired (or even just 10), there has to be at least two gunmen. That is the risk Cesar took when he became part of this conspiracy, as a number of people who were wounded were near Cesar's vicinity. Plus, you have Michael's theory of a Sirhan double of being the actual assassin of RFK. Either way, Cesar was involved. I would like to hear Michael's take on all this.Or Bob, Sirhan did fire blanks while his double would be firing real bullets. Either way, no chance that Sirhan fired 10-13 bullets especially having Rosey Grier pounced on you. I wonder if Michael has any update on Cesar still living in the Philippines.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

I think blanks are very possible. I remember as child when RFK was assassinated. I was up late because we were out of school. I honestly knew more about Rosie Greer, then RFK at the time, and was worried about him. My house like many houses in the area had the lights on late into the night.I became more interested and informed about RFK after reading about the JFK assassination. It does seem like many aspects are similar with other assassination attempts, especially the diversion tactic.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Kirk wrote:I think blanks are very possible. I remember as child when RFK was assassinated. I was up late because we were out of school. I honestly knew more about Rosie Greer, then RFK at the time, and was worried about him. My house like many houses in the area had the lights on late into the night.I became more interested and informed about RFK after reading about the JFK assassination. It does seem like many aspects are similar with other assassination attempts, especially the diversion tactic.Is it possible to have live rounds and blanks in the same gun? The reason I feel Sirhan probably had live rounds was because the people that were wounded had wounds that came from Sirhan's direction. Unlike the fatal RFK head wound that came from point blank range and from behind the Senator. Right where Cesar and the Sirhan double were.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Bob wrote:Kirk wrote:I think blanks are very possible. I remember as child when RFK was assassinated. I was up late because we were out of school. I honestly knew more about Rosie Greer, then RFK at the time, and was worried about him. My house like many houses in the area had the lights on late into the night.I became more interested and informed about RFK after reading about the JFK assassination. It does seem like many aspects are similar with other assassination attempts, especially the diversion tactic.Is it possible to have live rounds and blanks in the same gun? The reason I feel Sirhan probably had live rounds was because the people that were wounded had wounds that came from Sirhan's direction. Unlike the fatal RFK head wound that came from point blank range and from behind the Senator. Right where Cesar and the Sirhan double were.Bob,I think blanks and live rounds together would be possible. If I was telling Cesar what was going to happen beforehand. I would tell him that Sirhan's gun would have blanks, just in case. Now whether it had blanks is another question.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Kirk wrote:"I think blanks and live rounds together would be possible. If I was telling Cesar what was going to happen beforehand. I would tell him that Sirhan's gun would have blanks, just in case. Now whether it had blanks is another question."This certainly makes sense to me.Now imagine this scenario: Sirhan shoots and kills the real assassin (Caesar or Sirhan look alike) and the assassin drops and dies with the gun in his hand. Yow! Now you've got a conspiracy, and that is going to be a hell of a lot harder to explain, isn't it? Were the conspirators ready for this? Were others intentionally shot to create further chaos and diversions? Just wondering....
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Thom,Of course my thoughts are just conjecture really. What I do not believe is conjecture anymore is that there were more people involved then Sirhan. I am sure Caesar and a possible double were involved, which means there were more involved in the planning and execution. History kind of teaches at this point that the Powers that are lose little sleep over bystanders being shot or killed, as long as the lone nut scenario can be sold to the general public.I think the work by Phil Van Praag convinced me a few years back. To many shots fired for one gun, and of course the directions of the shots do not line up with Sirhan. Kirk