Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

Post by Bob »

Thanks for keeping it tame Sara. I have been around colorful language for years, especially playing sports and when I was a bouncer. One time, I was working at a place that at night could bring some bikers in from time to time. I seemed to get along fine with them. One night, the place ended up with guys from two different gangs going at it. I was able to get the combatants outside and I was trying to keep things civil. The language I heard in that exchange made even me blush. Then the manager of the bar came out and tried to stick his two cents in. One of the bikers yelled to him that he was going to torch the bar and use him as a match! That got the manager inside in a hurry. Anyway, to make a long story short, I was able to keep the peace. Similar to my duties here. I realize that passions can run high here at times, but we all need to let everyone have their say, no matter how vehemently we might disagree. Debate is good...in all walks of life.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

your welcome you've been very nice to me and you have been a good friend so it would'nt be fair if i was disrespectful to you or wim.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Kathy Becket wrote: I have Inside the Target Car DVR'd, and wrote in my post that Gary puts a person at the fence, in the same place you put Files. So why does Gary Mack still promote the LN-single bullet-theory while he believes in a second person behind the fence? Why does he not promote a big bronze statue of a shooter behind the fence with a big plate on it: "This is were many witnesses say at least one shot came from, what proves the WC's theory of LN wrong." ? Why don't you American people do that by yourself and unload a truck of missing JFK books at the TSBD museum???
ChristophMessner

Bob wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Who is paying Gary Mack?The disinformation machine. And part of that money comes from the Bu$h crime family. You know the people who give us assassinations, phony wars, drug running, money laundering, war profiteering, oil price gauging, big banking bullshit and LOTS of death. Money and threats go a long way in making people go to the dark side.I believe so, too, Bob, but in this concrete case of the TSBDM a decent research and knowledge about those who finance this American-soul-clean-wash-institute is highly necessary. I mean, who really is it and from which pot do they pay how much? Gary Mack has a public obligation here to report openly to everybody.
ChristophMessner

saracarter766 wrote:Bob i love how you tell it straight up. I like your way of telling straight up, too, Sara, whether you believe it or not.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

If James Files were as good a hoaxer as Gary Mack, Kathy would believe Files. Problem is that not everything that Files says is plausible in the mind of Kathy. Like being asked 2 hours before the assassination to be Nicoletti's backup, like biting his shell casing, like spending time with Lee Oswald the week prior. If Files would have deviated from the truth as he knows it, Kathy would probably have less of a problem. That's because lots of people have been groomed by folks like Gary Mack to accept what is plausible or not regarding the assassination. Therefore they reject evidence outside Gary's fabricated box. WimByt the way, Gary Mack doesn't put anyone on the knoll. Inside the target car is a propaganda piece attempting to debunk the fact there was a shot from the grassy knoll. His position is still that the single bullet theory is possible, has never been debunked and remains the most likely option. This is a deliberate lie, willfully told. For Gary Mack knows about the Ironclad evidence that no bullet traversed through JFK's upper torso.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

I would just like to add that I don't think Gary Mack put a knoll shooter in the same place as James Files said he was. The supposed Badgeman location is not where Files said he was, and I don't believe it's where the House Select Committee on Assassination placed the shot from the knoll. It's my understanding that the acoustic evidence, as well as the Nix Film, in addition to Files' statement place him to the right of the tree...exactly where the movement in the Nix film is.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:Bob wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Who is paying Gary Mack?The disinformation machine. And part of that money comes from the Bu$h crime family. You know the people who give us assassinations, phony wars, drug running, money laundering, war profiteering, oil price gauging, big banking bullshit and LOTS of death. Money and threats go a long way in making people go to the dark side.I believe so, too, Bob, but in this concrete case of the TSBDM a decent research and knowledge about those who finance this American-soul-clean-wash-institute is highly necessary. I mean, who really is it and from which pot do they pay how much? Gary Mack has a public obligation here to report openly to everybody.The museum that Mack runs is very similar to the "donors" that donated $100 million to the George W. Bu$h library in Dallas. They are allowed to remain anonymous. But it's a fair assumption that they belong to industries like the Military Industrial Complex, BIG oil, BIG banking and folks like that who want to keep the disinformation flowing while the sheeple shuffle along.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I have corresponded with Gary Mack...he was somewhat abrasive in his answers,but hey,how would you react if you were being personally attacked,I know I wouldn't be so kind...from what I got from him is this...he thinks there is a conspiracy but only accepts tangible evidence of one...when I get a chance,I will post his responses.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

as far as gary mack being personally attacked he brings that all on himself sorry Jsnow915 but that's just the way it is i'm not gonna feel sorry for him he is well deserving of it. the things i have said about gary mack i am not sorry for. i won't apologize for it either the man just makes me wanna puke to be quite honest with you.however Jsnow915 i do respect your opinion.it's like that saying goes what goes around comes around.