Evidence Of Revision

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Evidence Of Revision

Post by Bob »

My son has seen this...as most of his important schooling comes from home! When it comes to my son...look out world...because he's a lot like dad.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

A possible link between Raoul and Ruby: http://www.fountainoflight.net/publish/ ... _565.shtml
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:A possible link between Raoul and Ruby: http://www.fountainoflight.net/publish/ ... Definitely a link between the two events. One of the first red flags for me many, many years ago was Nixon being Eisenhower's VP, then Nixon running against JFK and losing, then Nixon getting in and then his connection to Hunt. Then, through THIS forum, I learned a lot more, and it all clicked into place, like HW Bush's dad, Senator Prescott Bush backing Nixon to be Eisenhower's VP. Then it all made sense. At the very least, it shows that the same circuit of power has been doing some evil deeds to our country for their own personal gain.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

And let us not forget who was president when these two 'investigations' were conducted.(It was refreshing to see the King family lay the murder at his feet)
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

ThomZajac wrote:And let us not forget who was president when these two 'investigations' were conducted.(It was refreshing to see the King family lay the murder at his feet)Exactly. Plus who reared his ugly head during these two investigations too. J. Edgar Hoover: http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2000/e ... _2730.html
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Johnson and Hoover- happy servants of the ruling elite.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Johnson and Hoover- happy servants of the ruling elite.Johnson had one redeeming quality...he had beagles. Then he ruined all that by picking one up by the ears. Bastard!
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bob wrote:My son has seen this...as most of his important schooling comes from home! When it comes to my son...look out world...because he's a lot like dad.So the JFK-murder-case will be solved soon.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:Bob wrote:My son has seen this...as most of his important schooling comes from home! When it comes to my son...look out world...because he's a lot like dad.So the JFK-murder-case will be solved soon.The kid is good...but I'm not sure he's that good! But like dad, he is a partly sunny guy when it comes to optimism. Plus, he has my persistance. I just hope that he and his generation can change the direction of the world, for the present and the future.