Sirhan Sirhan

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Sirhan Sirhan

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Thanks for the reminder Ken. I'll be listening. Everyone should check out this site and listen to the archives...http://www.blackopradio.com/http://www. ... 09.htmlWim deserves a chance to be heard as well on Black Op Radio to talk about Jimmy Files. Some of us on the CT team occasionally have different theories about various subject matters, but we ARE a team and we KNOW a conspiracy took place, unlike the bought off and heads in the sand LN club. I know I will drop Len Osanic a note about that (osanic@prouty.org), and hopefully some of you will as well.Bob, I see on the schedule that William Pepper will be on Nov 12th instead. John Judge and DiEugenio will be on.I'll still be listening, as I always like to hear Jim D. and John Judge should be interesting as well. I'll catch Pepper next week. Thanks for the head's up.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Bob,Mr. Pepper prefers to work in secrecy. My thinking is illumination works best. It's his case so I have to respect his wishes. I can say CIA has a worthy adversary. Dr. Pepper and his associate, Laurie are like the dynamic duo. This is going to be mighty interesting - if Sirhan stays alive. www.jfkcia.com
Bob

Post by Bob »

Michael Calder wrote:Bob,Mr. Pepper prefers to work in secrecy. My thinking is illumination works best. It's his case so I have to respect his wishes. I can say CIA has a worthy adversary. Dr. Pepper and his associate, Laurie are like the dynamic duo. This is going to be mighty interesting - if Sirhan stays alive. http://www.jfkcia.comJohn Judge mentioned Sirhan possibly being moved to a minimum security prison on Black Op Radio and he has the same concerns you have. That COPA conference that Judge is putting together later this month in Dallas sounds REAL interesting.Here is the COPA website...http://www.politicalassassinations.com/
Phil Dragoo

BOLO CIA Assassination of Sirhan B. Sirhan

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I was fascinated by William F. Pepper, ORDERS TO KILL: The Truth Behind the Murder of Martin Luther King, Jr. Blakey called Ray a liar, but Blakey was the CIA's (deleted). There wasn't a shot from the boarding house bathtub window until Memphis Sanitation thoughtfully cut the scrub post-assassination. Jowers confessed. Ray died of causes associated with a drinker/smoker--something, along with an assassin, he was not.So it was with great interest that I saw on ctka that Pepper would take over for Sirhan.Turner/Christian and Klaber/Melanson and Shane O'Sullivan indicated Sirhan put Lee's Magic Bullet to shame. The latter was only one bullet--albeit it could metamorphize as Magic CE 399, able to change in a phone booth from a pointed hunting bullet to a round-nose military bullet; to take the elevator within Kennedy from the back wound a finger-joint deep five and three-eighths inch below the jacket collar up and out the 3-4mm hole in the Adam's apple, pause one and a half seconds, then take a tour of Connally like a pinball game, only to emerge magically on a boy's stretcher at Parkland.Sirhan had mastered MIRVing rounds, explaining how he fired thirteen bullets from an 8-shot pistol--but the best of his wizardry is his bullets were steerable via joystick a la Raptor drone: thus although Sirhan launched his missiles from a steam table in front of and well away from RFK, he was able to drive them around back where Noguchi plotted their counterintuitive trajectories.Moldea "cleared" Cesar. Cesar bolts for Philippines (attention, Art Bell). Pena and Hernandez have earned themselves a seat next to the fire in Hell.Panetta will have deniability. Most still wrongly believe Sirhan to be RFK's killer. Publicity needed here.
kenmurray

Re: BOLO CIA Assassination of Sirhan B. Sirhan

Post by kenmurray »

Phil Dragoo wrote:I was fascinated by William F. Pepper, ORDERS TO KILL: The Truth Behind the Murder of Martin Luther King, Jr. Blakey called Ray a liar, but Blakey was the CIA's (deleted). There wasn't a shot from the boarding house bathtub window until Memphis Sanitation thoughtfully cut the scrub post-assassination. Jowers confessed. Ray died of causes associated with a drinker/smoker--something, along with an assassin, he was not.So it was with great interest that I saw on ctka that Pepper would take over for Sirhan.Turner/Christian and Klaber/Melanson and Shane O'Sullivan indicated Sirhan put Lee's Magic Bullet to shame. The latter was only one bullet--albeit it could metamorphize as Magic CE 399, able to change in a phone booth from a pointed hunting bullet to a round-nose military bullet; to take the elevator within Kennedy from the back wound a finger-joint deep five and three-eighths inch below the jacket collar up and out the 3-4mm hole in the Adam's apple, pause one and a half seconds, then take a tour of Connally like a pinball game, only to emerge magically on a boy's stretcher at Parkland.Sirhan had mastered MIRVing rounds, explaining how he fired thirteen bullets from an 8-shot pistol--but the best of his wizardry is his bullets were steerable via joystick a la Raptor drone: thus although Sirhan launched his missiles from a steam table in front of and well away from RFK, he was able to drive them around back where Noguchi plotted their counterintuitive trajectories.Moldea "cleared" Cesar. Cesar bolts for Philippines (attention, Art Bell). Pena and Hernandez have earned themselves a seat next to the fire in Hell.Panetta will have deniability. Most still wrongly believe Sirhan to be RFK's killer. Publicity needed here.Phil, James Douglass, who wrote "JFK and the Unspeakable" is currently writing a book on MLK assassination that will come out in the future.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Bob,I met John Judge. He invited me to speak at copa this year but I wanted to wrap up my RFK investigation and then give a presentation. He reminds me of a 19th century preacher and when he looks at you it's as though he is looking straight into your soul. There is no where to hide with that guy. I'm a big Judge fan. www.jfkcia.com
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Michael Calder wrote:Bob,I met John Judge. He invited me to speak at copa this year but I wanted to wrap up my RFK investigation and then give a presentation. He reminds me of a 19th century preacher and when he looks at you it's as though he is looking straight into your soul. There is no where to hide with that guy. I'm a big Judge fan. http://www.jfkcia.comMichael, what is your take on the girl with the polka dot dress?
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Ken,The polka dot dress girl was brought in a couple of days before the murder. She is to be the trigger for Sirhan. She appears to be under mkultra herself. The "sick" smile she has when interfacing with Sirhan as described by Vince di Pierro is an indication. She is working with Sirhan's other personality to kill Kennedy. What is fascinating is Sirhan knows who she is and if Dr. Pepper can tap into Sirhan's other personality, all hell is going to break loose. That night Sirhan is walking around with a different girl up until it is time to enter the pantry. She appears to be Khyber Khan's daughter which is a whole other story. www.jfkcia.com
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Michael Calder wrote:Ken,The polka dot dress girl was brought in a couple of days before the murder. She is to be the trigger for Sirhan. She appears to be under mkultra herself. The "sick" smile she has when interfacing with Sirhan as described by Vince di Pierro is an indication. She is working with Sirhan's other personality to kill Kennedy. What is fascinating is Sirhan knows who she is and if Dr. Pepper can tap into Sirhan's other personality, all hell is going to break loose. That night Sirhan is walking around with a different girl up until it is time to enter the pantry. She appears to be Khyber Khan's daughter which is a whole other story. http://www.jfkcia.comThanks for your input. The Khyber Khan angle, i will do some research on.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Michael Calder wrote:Ken,The polka dot dress girl was brought in a couple of days before the murder. She is to be the trigger for Sirhan. She appears to be under mkultra herself. The "sick" smile she has when interfacing with Sirhan as described by Vince di Pierro is an indication. She is working with Sirhan's other personality to kill Kennedy. What is fascinating is Sirhan knows who she is and if Dr. Pepper can tap into Sirhan's other personality, all hell is going to break loose. That night Sirhan is walking around with a different girl up until it is time to enter the pantry. She appears to be Khyber Khan's daughter which is a whole other story. http://www.jfkcia.comWow. Great stuff!