Sirhan Sirhan

JFK Assassination
Michael Calder

SIRHAN SIRHAN

Post by Michael Calder »

Sirhan Sirhan has just been transferred to a new prison, Pleasant Valley State Prison in Coalinga, CA. Last year I was flown to New York City to be debriefed by William Pepper, Sirhan's new attorney. After giving Mr. Pepper everything I knew about the case we planned a strategy session. In my opinion, Sirhan has been transferred as the first step in the CIA's decision to have Sirhan murdered and close the book on the RFK assassination. Starting With Shane O'Sullivan's film and book as well as my own investigation and now William Pepper's getting close to getting a new trial, the end of the road for Sirhan is near. How tragic. How evil. www.jfkcia.com
Bob

SIRHAN SIRHAN

Post by Bob »

Michael...I hope your Nostradamus prophecy is wrong...but I would not be surprised if you are right. The CIA might be as bad as they ever were right now. Also, I was very surprised that Sara Moore was released from prison. She too fits the Manchurian Candidate profile and some think she was an intelligence operative.
tom jeffers

SIRHAN SIRHAN

Post by tom jeffers »

i am confused. i am not as literate on this subject but i thought the death penalty was replealed in california and his sentence was commuted to life.
kenmurray

Re: Sirhan Sirhan

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Michael...I hope your Nostradamus prophecy is wrong...but I would not be surprised if you are right. The CIA might be as bad as they ever were right now. Also, I was very surprised that Sara Moore was released from prison. She too fits the Manchurian Candidate profile and some think she was an intelligence operative.Bob, I wouldn't be surprised either. Isn't Pepper trying to get Sirhan a new trial in light of the evidence that has came out in the last year or so?
Bob

Post by Bob »

tom jeffers wrote:i am confused. i am not as literate on this subject but i thought the death penalty was replealed in california and his sentence was commuted to life.Michael is talking about a hit in prison, ala Jeffery Dahmer.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i am surprised that manson has lasted this long. he must be kept in solitary because some nut would love to put his notch on their belt.
Bob

SIRHAN SIRHAN

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Michael...I hope your Nostradamus prophecy is wrong...but I would not be surprised if you are right. The CIA might be as bad as they ever were right now. Also, I was very surprised that Sara Moore was released from prison. She too fits the Manchurian Candidate profile and some think she was an intelligence operative.Bob, I wouldn't be surprised either. Isn't Pepper trying to get Sirhan a new trial in light of the evidence that has came out in the last year or so?I believe that is true. Maybe Michael can add his knowledge to that.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

William Pepper is scheduled to be on Black Op Radio tonight at 9pm est. to discuss the Sirhan trial update. Also Jim DiEugenio will be back on.
Bob

SIRHAN SIRHAN

Post by Bob »

Thanks for the reminder Ken. I'll be listening. Everyone should check out this site and listen to the archives...http://www.blackopradio.com/http://www. ... 09.htmlWim deserves a chance to be heard as well on Black Op Radio to talk about Jimmy Files. Some of us on the CT team occasionally have different theories about various subject matters, but we ARE a team and we KNOW a conspiracy took place, unlike the bought off and heads in the sand LN club. I know I will drop Len Osanic a note about that (osanic@prouty.org), and hopefully some of you will as well.
kenmurray

SIRHAN SIRHAN

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Thanks for the reminder Ken. I'll be listening. Everyone should check out this site and listen to the archives...http://www.blackopradio.com/http://www. ... 09.htmlWim deserves a chance to be heard as well on Black Op Radio to talk about Jimmy Files. Some of us on the CT team occasionally have different theories about various subject matters, but we ARE a team and we KNOW a conspiracy took place, unlike the bought off and heads in the sand LN club. I know I will drop Len Osanic a note about that (osanic@prouty.org), and hopefully some of you will as well.Bob, I see on the schedule that William Pepper will be on Nov 12th instead. John Judge and DiEugenio will be on.