JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: JFK Lancer

Post by Bob »

Everyone here knows my thoughts.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

saracarter766 wrote:at this moment and time i am seriously considering going back to the JFK lancer board that way mr pennyworth won't be able to give me grief and put me through such hell like he has. all i want is peace and i guess that is so much to ask for i'm just tired of being bullied around here by mr pennyworth i've just had enough of it. sorry to be off topic there and sorry for that rant. Yeah go to the jfk lancer board it's you're type of board..but I know that there's a reason why you are hanging here..this board has better info, is right on target instead of 'grasping for straws' and guessing and speculating like the Lancer board does .And also who has actually caused whom grief? Think about. Send me something in the mail..Be quick about it also. Just think of who is a liar, conspirator, and you know what else...
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

I fully admit to be taken in by Vernon John Ritchson, but how far his deception goes, I do not know. Wim deserves a lot of credit for exposing the apparent non-existance of the Black Eagle gun works, but the rest I am still checking on (Wim took a lot of flak for his orginal revelations). Search back to some Vietnam vets posting from the 1990's show that many were suspicious of 'sarge'.For example, this was his posting signature:---------------------------------------------------------------------------John Ritchson(SSGT. 499th TC USATC HG US Army Class of 69)(GunSmith/Ballistician,Black Eagle Gun Works)(Survivor, SE Asian Games, 11BRAVO7,Tet 1970)---------------------------------------------------------------------------It has been claimed that SSGT is only used by air force Sergeants - regular army and marines just use SSG - is this true? I don't know.They also claim that there was no Tet offensive in 1970 - I believe that they are right hereSome others have claimed that the only official TC designation is for 'Transport Corps' - again I do not know if this is true or not.Although I have not searched extensively, I have not found a listing for any Ritchson in the military archives after 1946.John Ritchson claimed that some of his service records may have been destroyed in a fire at the St. Louis records office. Others claim that only service records prior to 1964 were lost. - references needed.I have found a listing at Montana State Veterans Cemetery, Fort Harrison for:RITCHSON, Vernon J. C-R6-44 (Section-Row-Plot)... but no more.If V John Ritchson was genuine, his reputation has been badly battered and is in urgent need of help. If he was a hoaxer as is indicated, then it begs the question whether his reasearch needs re-evaluating. I admit to have been impressed by it and I have yet to see his findings seriously challenged. Even so, it would be prudent to have his findings checked by expert(s) who are beyond question. It could well be that his findings are sound, but as it stands, they have been seriously compromised.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I have to agree with you JD.