TO WIM

JFK Assassination
Phil Dragoo

Reductio ad ballistics

Post by Phil Dragoo »

The right lateral skull x-ray presents to me the signature of James Files' mercury shot.The work of David Mantik using his radiodensitometry to show the 6.5 mm artifact on the anterior-posterior (AP) skull x-ray is a forgery added to a composite is dramatic and destructive to the official propaganda.Dr. Mantik's proof that the “white patches” in the occipital on both lateral x-rays are forgeries underlines the testimony of the Parkland professionals who saw the avuncular occipital wound, the wound of exit in the rear from the frontal shot.That frontal wound was seen by several witnesses cited in Doug Horne's volumes (Inside the ARRB, Volumes I-V).That is the wound James Files made, and mentioned in his videotaped interview.Here is a man with no profit to be made from a bold statement of guilt.I find it compelling and credible that he states he made the shot to the place where the witnesses saw the wound. (It was “excised” by the autopsists in their pre-autopsy, yet the incision remains in extant photos.)He spoke of seeing the exit wound through his scope; and many Dealey and Parkland witnesses saw this wound. Even Boswell included this area in his drawing on the skull replica at his ARRB deposition.The mercury trail has been identified on the lateral x-ray; and James Files has consistently referred to having used a mercury round.This forum is where the rubber meets the road.It is well and good to speak in great generalities, “the CIA,” “the Mob,” the “Power Elite” (Illuminati, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberger, Rothschild, CFR, et cetera, et cetera).In the last analysis, someone put a mercury round in President Kennedy's head.