Fireball

JFK Assassination
AL DATI

Fireball

Post by AL DATI »

Anyone who doubts the fireball was the weapon.....Try this.....A 223 Rem. is similar to James 222
The reason iam pointing to the 223 is it's alot more common today.
The Italian piece of junk fps was a slow round comparing it to
the 222. Now try this...........Get a box of fmj 223,a box of 223 hollow points,or v max (hollow points,or v max would be like a drilled out mecury shell) Now get a few empty coffee cans,and fill them with water,then put the lids back on. Shoot one with the fmj...then with the hollow points or v max..............See a differance?
It wouuld be even more dramatic if the fmj was was moving alot slower.
This also works well with a can of cream corn.Want to see what direction it go's when shot? Tie a small rope to it ,and hang it from a tree
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Posted earlier by Al Dati:

Compare

..........--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 6.5x52mm Carcano, a rimless, necked smokeless powder military cartridge. Adopted in 1891 for the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle. The Carcano 6.5 is very similar to the 6.5 Mannlicher-Schoenauer in dimension and performance.

Specification
6.5x52mm Carcano
Bullet Diameter .265
Neck Diameter .295
Shoulder Diameter .430
Base Diameter .445
Rim Thickness .045
Case Length 2.05
Cartridge Length 3.02
Velocity 2296 Energy 1902

New Production Ammo: Ammunition is available from Norma.http://www.gunnersden.com/index.htm.222remington.html

Surplus Ammo - Difficult to find.
.........................................................Now compare
http://www.reloadbench.com/cartridges/222.html
..................................again here
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Fireball

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Fellow JFK Forum Members:05.28.2006 - Al Dati Posted this Headline about the: Fireball.05.28.2006 - Wim Dankbaar Posted previous material from Al Dati on the Mannlicher-Carcano.This should be of some benefit to those of you who emailed me directly about both of these weapons.If Lee Harvey Oswald:1. Was trying to assassinate JFK, or 2. Was trying to fire a warning shot,Why would he choose this weapon ? I have no answer either way. I have found no reason in either position for choosing this weapon. And in fact if a warning shot was Lee, or anybody else's mission, an easily concealable, easily disposable .38. .357, or .45, all with shorter barrels to enhance sound, would have sufficed in my opinion.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I have a question. where was the mercury?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Oswald had no weapon.He was not on the sixth floor.evidently a riffle had been planted for him to use or to look like he had used it.I believe the plan was to kill Oswald there in the TSBD.but things don't always go as planned.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Dealey Joe wrote:Oswald had no weapon.He was not on the sixth floor.evidently a riffle had been planted for him to use or to look like he had used it.I believe the plan was to kill Oswald there in the TSBD.but things don't always go as planned.I suspect that you might be right. I know that he was found by a motorcycle cop within ninety seconds of the shooting drinking a Coke in the second-floor lunch room. So, Oswald was clearly NOT where they would have wanted him to be. I believe that the officer who encountered him on the second floor in the lunch room also observed that he was not sweating or out of breath either. The rifle may well have been there for him to actually use as well. After all, Oswald had infiltrated the group that was going to try and kill JFK. When Oswald DIDN'T use the rifle, "they" had to think fast. Maybe that's why those shell casings that were found by the window were planted in such a poor manner...all facing the same direction and not more than an inch apart, as Roger Craig put it. It seems that a LOT went wrong that day that they still can't resolve.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

The only reasonable conclusion I can reach is caused by the stand down and LHO'sdecision all along not to fire. As he told Judyth "There will be one less shot fired"Jimmy's group deciding to go forward with the assassination really threw things into a tizzy.Had them all scrambling.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Fellow JFK Forum Members:If Lee Harvey Oswald:1. Was trying to assassinate JFK, or 2. Was trying to fire a warning shot,If Oswald ever fired a warning shot, he did it awfully late.
kenmurray

Marion Baker's Four Accounts

Post by kenmurray »

I have posted this link before but its worth mentioning again. Seems like Baker can't get his stories right when it comes to his encounter with Oswald.http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Fellow JFK Forum Members:05.28.2006 - Al Dati Posted this Headline about the: Fireball.05.28.2006 - Wim Dankbaar Posted previous material from Al Dati on the Mannlicher-Carcano.This should be of some benefit to those of you who emailed me directly about both of these weapons.If Lee Harvey Oswald:1. Was trying to assassinate JFK, or 2. Was trying to fire a warning shot,Why would he choose this weapon ? I have no answer either way. I have found no reason in either position for choosing this weapon. And in fact if a warning shot was Lee, or anybody else's mission, an easily concealable, easily disposable .38. .357, or .45, all with shorter barrels to enhance sound, would have sufficed in my opinion.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.I suspect the reason they used the carcanno was that it was probably the only rifle being sold mail order in a magazine that oswald would have with the right size of ammo and a price that oswald could afford. The whole gun acquisition scenereo is bogus. first the gun avertised had a different barrel length than the one oswald supposedly purchased. Second, US post office rules forbid the acceptance of any package or mail addressed to anyone other than the names authorized and alek hidell was not a name that was authorized to receive mail. Third, oswald could have walked into any sporting goods store in texas at the time and purchased a good used marlin or an other rifle for the money he spent on that piece of crap however then they would have to get someone to lie and that would be a loose end. and finally, the actual form that oswald supposedly used to order the rifle has mysterious provenence. i also seem to remember reading that the coupon he used was not the same coupon that appeared in a magazine that was cut out and used as evidence. I cannot remember anymore details because this was in my old files that got destroyed.